youth players steping up first team

B4ev6is

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the top one Timi Max Elsnik? If so I agree, great prospect.

The young lad Bird, only 16, sounds like a great little player, I'd like to see him make the bench during pre-season.

Mason Bennett - I think he is ready, I can see him offering a real attacking threat up front/wing.

Zanzala and Vernam, they both excite me and it will be interesting to see it Rowett agrees

Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I would love to know why he was dropped never really to be seen again, he and Nugent seemed to strike up a real partnership.

totally agree chap. Hoping GR was just testing other options. Martin/Nugent and Vydra isnt that bad at all and these are players on our books!

17 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I would love to know why he was dropped never really to be seen again, he and Nugent seemed to strike up a real partnership.

I suspect Rowett had seen all he needed to see of him and knows what he will offer next season. I imagine he wasn't so certain for his other forward options.

36 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

The young lad Bird, only 16, sounds like a great little player, I'd like to see him make the bench during pre-season.

Mason Bennett - I think he is ready, I can see him offering a real attacking threat up front/wing.

Zanzala and Vernam, they both excite me and it will be interesting to see it Rowett agrees

That lad  Bird can't be a very good carpenter, if it's going to take him all pre-season to make 1 bench! 

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

The defeated Chelsea u23 coach picked out young 16 year old Bird as the pick of Derby's U23 players last week. ?

No, he means Tim Blake Nelson.  I'm surprised he gave up a decent Hollywood career to come and play in our reserves...

gopher.jpg

Not sure B4 was over keen on having Bird in the team. Think he prefers Blackman 

Archived