Pre Season v Kaiserslautern - Fritz-Walter-Stadion 22/7/17

Day

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might be interesting to see how many are going , could a super human create a poll a long the lines of

1. I am definitely going to the Kaiserslautern Match

2. I might still go but nothing booked yet

3. I am definitely not going

That way we would get a rough idea of attendance as I am guessing the majority of people going will be a member of the forum , people could also post the extras going with them in the comments

You could even split out question 1 to read

1. I am definitely going and spending Saturday night in Kaiserslautern

2. I am definitely going and spending Saturday night in Frankfurt

3. etc

or just keep it simple

4 minutes ago, cannable said:

How are we all getting from Frankfurt to Kaiserlaurtern? 

Train mate.. Think there is one change. Little Angry is on logistics for this one..

Back to Frankfurt after.. Where is everyone drinking in Frankfurt L

34 minutes ago, cannable said:

There is a train you can get. 

29 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Train mate.. Think there is one change. Little Angry is on logistics for this one..

Depends what time you'd like to go etc, there is some trains on different times direct. So take a look on bahn site. ?

Direct from Frankfurt is 10.37am arrive there at 12.21 and another direct is 12.37 arrives there at 14.21. Going back direct is after 21.00 otherwise 1 changes for different times. Good luck and enjoy. 

Still havent decided if Im going with only a week to go. Its a 5 hour trip in the car and probably longer with 2 trains plus waiting for connections.

For those going by train to and from Frankfurt HBF, theres an irish bar across the street from the main entrance which has UK sky sports on the Tvs for anyone who doesnt want to be forced into hearing german.

15 hours ago, cannable said:

Renting a car at Frankfurt Airport for 4 days (Friday - Monday) , its costing me £60 for a Ford Focus, could have got it cheaper but there is 3 of us with luggage

2 hours ago, jagerbob said:

Still havent decided if Im going with only a week to go. Its a 5 hour trip in the car and probably longer with 2 trains plus waiting for connections.

For those going by train to and from Frankfurt HBF, theres an irish bar across the street from the main entrance which has UK sky sports on the Tvs for anyone who doesnt want to be forced into hearing german.

There are several Irish pubs in Stuttgart too.

Best one is the Biddy Early's one, Marienstraße 28. They also have UK Sky.

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Am I right in thinking that Rowett said he wanted to have the majority of our new signings completed by this game? 

Yes.

15 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

How much is it? We had a look and it was ridiculously expensive for a return journey.

My mate reckons he's found the German version of National Express, it's a third of the price and takes as long to get there. 

1 hour ago, cannable said:

How much is it? We had a look and it was ridiculously expensive for a return journey.

My mate reckons he's found the German version of National Express, it's a third of the price and takes as long to get there. 

I will check mate, away at the moment but I thought little Angry said about 30 each return.

3 hours ago, cannable said:

They are called Flixbus, and I think its 7.90 euros each way. Flixbus also recently bought out Megabus in the UK.
Dead simple, simply print your ticket and show to bus driver, or show your smartphone ticket to driver.

https://shop.flixbus.com/search?adults=1&children=0&bikes=0&departureStation=12&arrivalStation=&departureCity=96&arrivalCity=174&rideDate=22.07.2017&backRide=&backRideDate=22.07.2017&adults=&children=&bikes=&_locale=en&form_build_id=form-s_Q37Esms-iRCVGD0-SwYYX0Ewhf0h9xJ7nQ_kE1mAM&form_id=fb_search_form_main&_ga=2.258383050.1318474524.1500049142-181262985.1500049142

This 2nd site is a bus comparison site, in germany where you put in the source and destination cities and it tells you the cheapest price and the corect bus ciompany, usually lists the blabla car alternatives and trains aswell just for comparison.

https://www.busradar.com/?currency=EUR

Sith Happens
5 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Am I right in thinking that Rowett said he wanted to have the majority of our new signings completed by this game? 

Maybe we have.

Archived