U23's v Chelsea Live Stream

Day

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can also do Youtube on the TV using an Xbox One or PS4. You can set it up so that you can start watching something on your mobile and then 'send' it to the console of choice and it will carry on playing there.

2 minutes ago, sage said:

Any need for that?

No but I think we all need a bit of whatever B4 is smoking to come up with that idea :D

Give him his credit though Bennett does do a lot of work defensively, like Russell but actually has an end product.

3 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

No but I think we all need a bit of whatever B4 is smoking to come up with that idea :D

Give him his credit though Bennett does do a lot of work defensively, like Russell but actually has an end product.

He simply said he filled that role well. He didn't say Rowett should start him there.

Easier way if you don't know how to stream it and that, on YouTube be it your phone, tablet or desktop, start watching then add it to your watch later list.

Open YouTube app on your TV, find playlists, should be there.

Can give more detailed instructions as there's so many different apps now for TV's 

To be fair to B4 the commentator did say that Bennett was playing left back when he made a great tackle in the box. 

Thought the stream was great only buffered once but it appeared a bit washed out on my desktop which it didn't on my phone. 

Glad we are staying up another season and looking forward to many more streams in the future!

6 hours ago, jagerbob said:

we nabbed her from the beeb/sky sports then?

Not sure...but she did the post-match interview on the pitch.

Mitchell the GK did all the talking, with a very croaked voice, sounding like a pubescent choir boy,  whilst Mason Bennett, panting heavily, just stood staring at Kirsty's lovely... platinum blonde hair, as wisps of it blew about her face. Not sure what he was thinking, but he had that far away look on his face...but don't think he had the energy left to do what it was that he may have been thinking...oh the jeans were flesh-tight :mellow:

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

It sounded okay to me

I still give masion bennet a go on sunday and that young lad. And that midfielder that tim.esl blake came from very impressed by him.

Not sure he'll have recovered by then @B4ev6is..he gave everything to the cause and was everywhere, including tackling at left-back. Easily MotM and still only 20. I had thought that his star had waxed and waned but Mason may yet prove to be a first team regular in the making. 

9 hours ago, David said:

It's an Android TV, just open the YouTube app, icon at the top where to stream to, select the TV and Bob's your uncle. Also have a Sony TV upstairs which is just a standard smart TV so it should work with any that has the YouTube app 

I don't know...the kids today and IT. When I moved house recently, I didn't have my Broadband connected and it was Wolves v Derby on Sky (I don't have Sky!). Anyroad, Edward, my 14 yr old, managed to stream the game through his "hotspot" on his phone to my TV, so  we watched the game...20 minutes in and Wallopp! Benty  with a "worldy". I turned to Edward and said "Sick" Edward! :mellow:

26 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

I don't know...the kids today and IT. When I moved house recently, I didn't have my Broadband connected and it was Wolves v Derby on Sky (I don't have Sky!). Anyroad, Edward, my 14 yr old, managed to stream the game through his "hotspot" on his phone to my TV, so  we watched the game...20 minutes in and Wallopp! Benty  with a "worldy". I turned to Edward and said "Sick" Edward! :mellow:

I bet he was after his dad came out with that. 

Archived