U23's v Chelsea Live Stream

Day

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BurtonRam7 said:

Very impressed with that Karic lad, he's not one I've heard much of before. Lookedd very good going forward in the first half and made an excellent block just now.

Has looked good the few times I have seen him. When the U23's played at Liverpool LiverpoolTV streamed it and their commentary team said that Karic went to school with Elsnik back in Slovenia and have found their way to the same team in England :)

Fanstic finnish by masion bennet and i liked looks of young lad who scored our 2nd goal. But i throught masion bennet can fill that left back role preatty damn well.

But i still love two of three given a place in the team on saturday.

19 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Fanstic finnish by masion bennet and i liked looks of young lad who scored our 2nd goal. But i throught masion bennet can fill that left back role preatty damn well.

Sorry B4, do you mean you'd like to see Mason Bennett at left back?

If this is the feedback thread then...

Hats off to the club, RAMSTV LIVE! coverage was fantastic.

I'd happily pay for that sort of content in the future.

Many congrats to Daz Wass, his staff and all the players, great achievement to stay in PL2 Division One against the odds.

Rams fans, rest assured, we have two bright stars for the future in Max Bird & Cameron Cresswell.

25 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

You know nothing about football do you B4? Bennett for left back :lol:

Just now, Saul Pimpson said:

Could you please explain to a technophobic technophobe how you get the picture into your TV, is it that Chromecast thingy?

It's an Android TV, just open the YouTube app, icon at the top where to stream to, select the TV and Bob's your uncle. Also have a Sony TV upstairs which is just a standard smart TV so it should work with any that has the YouTube app 

1 minute ago, David said:

It's an Android TV, just open the YouTube app, icon at the top where to stream to, select the TV and Bob's your uncle. Also have a Sony TV upstairs which is just a standard smart TV so it should work with any that has the YouTube app 

Not sure mine is a smart TV :D

Does Chromecast do the same thing in terms of connecting Android tablet to a TV?

2 minutes ago, David said:

Eh?

2 minutes ago, David said:

The whole world should have android TVs. Inncredible technology. In fact I cast from my laptop to the telly as it was easier to call up the Rams YouTube channel on my computer rather than type it in with the TV remote.

PS Well done Derby in terms of performance and RamsTV presentation. Both first class.

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

Alright, now we've all crawled how good the coverage is, let us know how much it will cost?

However much you admitted you'd pay on the questionnaire!

£10 a month for me :ph34r:

Archived