Sloooooow forum

30 minutes ago, David said:

Think he's in a mard, I'm sending Pro Conservative texts to him and getting no reply

Never really looked much at certain areas of the forum.Do I take it he isn't exactly pro Conservative?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, David said:

Before I reply to that I'm just off to check his Wiki page!

Whilst you're doing that,can you check when he changed from a Canary to a Ram?

Having reviewed a string of posts I made earlier,I'd like to apologise to @Boycie for same. I hope you realise it was intended to be good natured banter,but I let it go too far.Had gone to bed and it was bugging me,so I've got up to post this,so, again ,I'm very sorry it went ott.

8 hours ago, ramblur said:

Having reviewed a string of posts I made earlier,I'd like to apologise to @Boycie for same. I hope you realise it was intended to be good natured banter,but I let it go too far.Had gone to bed and it was bugging me,so I've got up to post this,so, again ,I'm very sorry it went ott.

I wouldn't worry about it. He gets much worse in the mod room :lol:

Here's what happened, I just couldn't be arsed to jump on and tell you all, I hate servers.

I took my usual afternoon nap, recharge my batteries, I woke up a bit late, as always the first thing I do is head to this place, loading very slow ffs.

Emailed them at 6pm after being promised all was fixed. 

6.03pm they emailed back

Hello David,

Thats me sorry, I am mid upgrade to your settings, I have found a few interesting bits of code that if your happy with me correcting will speed this along even more.

I will however need around 1 hr to conclude my updates.

Kind Regards,

6.06pm I replied saying ok, I'll wait to see what you have for us. I tried again to come on but couldn't be arsed with the loading so jumped on the Xbox.

Instant reply...

Hello David,

Thank you wont be long, the changes made I will detail back in full, however they will remove any potential for longer term slow downs.

Kind Regards,

7.50pm a train spotter texts me asking if the forum was running slow again, didn't realise what time it was as I was running riot on Overwatch (Xbox game), forwarded him the emails I've recieved, guessed he would update you all in a none factual way.

8.10pm I came on to check what the train spotter had said, wouldn't load. Emailed a oi what's going on, I don't mean to moan but y'know, tick tock tick tock.

9.50pm they replied

Hello David,

Just concluded my work; speed will now be optimal once more.

Kind Regards,

I apologise for being a shitty admin and not communicating with you all, you know when you hit that I really can't be arsed wall and think **** it? I hit that head on, figured there was no game on, seasons over, the only topic probably active is a political one.

Managed to avoid looking a dick though by saying it won't be long and then taking almost 4hrs. 

19 hours ago, ramblur said:

Potato!

i hope your apology was in jest, because I like to get what I give.

no pun intended.

13 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Its happening again, its happening again, Mel won't be happy, it's happening again.

im sure deep down  MELVYN THE MEGALOMANIAC    as sent 1 of his drones   into this forum   or as feasibly become a Mod  ;)

Archived