Chris Martin - joined Reading on loan until the end of the season

DcFc Dyycheee

Newsflash Update - would  I sell Chris Martin for £3.25 million - go on then

Newsflash Update Clarification - Rumours that Daveo is Chris Martin's agent are largely unfounded

p.s. Daveo would you like it all in small bills in a brown paper bag as per

Crepe suzette has that gone public, Daveo?

Delete, delete, delete!

Earn your money as a mod for once, matey

Crepe suzette has that gone public, Daveo?

Delete, delete, delete

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boring to discuss now as he’s finished here. He doesn’t play for Derby County under Rowett any more and is at best 4th choice #9. There would have to be a spate of injuries for him to even crack the game day squad.  Hes surely played his last game as a Ram but if he wants to hang around, go warm weather training with the lads, play part time in the U23s and collect his bloated Mac pay so be it. A move to Sunderland Reading Cardiff or Leeds might advance his ailing career, and he could start football matches again. But If Derby are ok not recouping money and having him hang around the place, and play cheerleader, then it’s cool. No problemo.

1 hour ago, Doodle said:

The hours must just fly by when Bilologists get together 

You obviously need the right Biologists, Doodle

Don't knock it if have not tried it.

What did the Echinoderm say to the Annelid?

Don't try to wriggle out of this one, mate.

What's that liquid on the floor? Millipeed.

Rampage's World of Biological puns and jokes ISBN 7654-9643

@Rampage is a biologist.

Really?

Ok. So you will watch the game differently.

Presumably its like watching a troop of monkeys trying to claim territory and establish dominance within the group.

i guess our big alpha male has been booted out.

I have tried to look at fan forums on here for an impression of what their fans are thinking.

dcfcfans is so so far superior to all the others that I have looked at that they cannot be compared.

daveo, you are the man!.... What a guy!

This looks professional and the others are hard work.

If people like Rampage would make more of an effort to stay on topic then that would also be a good thing.

13 hours ago, Rampage said:

I have tried to look at fan forums on here for an impression of what their fans are thinking.

dcfcfans is so so far superior to all the others that I have looked at that they cannot be compared.

daveo, you are the man!.... What a guy!

This looks professional and the others are hard work.

If people like Rampage would make more of an effort to stay on topic then that would also be a good thing.

This is a blooming good forum it's true , especially now the old server problems seem to have been sorted. 

Anyway I guess no new signings until a few move on, and martin seems to be prime candidate. 

6 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

This is a blooming good forum it's true , especially now the old server problems seem to have been sorted. 

Anyway I guess no new signings until a few move on, and martin seems to be prime candidate. 

Can see the Martin thing rumbling on and got a feeling he will be here till the summer 

15 hours ago, Ninos said:

Boring to discuss now as he’s finished here. He doesn’t play for Derby County under Rowett any more and is at best 4th choice #9. There would have to be a spate of injuries for him to even crack the game day squad.  Hes surely played his last game as a Ram but if he wants to hang around, go warm weather training with the lads, play part time in the U23s and collect his bloated Mac pay so be it. A move to Sunderland Reading Cardiff or Leeds might advance his ailing career, and he could start football matches again. But If Derby are ok not recouping money and having him hang around the place, and play cheerleader, then it’s cool. No problemo.

And yet you still go on   and  on and on and on and on about it.

You should write to the club and tell them you have no problem with it , I'm sure they will want to know what such an important fan thinks  .

2 hours ago, DRBee said:

And yet you still go on   and  on and on and on and on about it.

You should write to the club and tell them you have no problem with it , I'm sure they will want to know what such an important fan thinks  .

No need. Club has it all figured out already. Rumour is we want Sunderland to take him for 18 months not just 6. I should prob write them and tell them not to be so harsh, that he’s not as bad as they think! Blimey.

32 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I would not sell for any less than 10m

I would be very very surprised if club turned down any figure similar to what we paid for Jerome given the fact he is on big wages and is not part of managers plans ,,,,, that coupled with the fact nobody appears to want to make an offer dictates his value ,,,, David Dickinson may help out with an auction?

7 hours ago, David said:

I know.

Despite some postings by me on wrong threads, even I cannot really understand why other forums get their act act together and copy this one. Like chewing bricks getting into other forums. I exaggggggggerate not.

6 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Go to Dubai for sunshine break then sign for Sunderland OR do not go on sunshine break and sign for Sunderland?

Oooh I just do not know what to do, doctor.

2 hours ago, archied said:

I would be very very surprised if club turned down any figure similar to what we paid for Jerome given the fact he is on big wages and is not part of managers plans ,,,,, that coupled with the fact nobody appears to want to make an offer dictates his value ,,,, David Dickinson may help out with an auction?

Offer £2 million with 30 minutes to go till the deadline on 31st Jan seems a likely scenario.

Rowett should go and get the players we need and hope for the best. Promotion is the most important thing.

We need the right players on board to tip the balance.

We do not want our third choice players coming in at the last minute.

How much are we likely to be arguing about with Brum's goalkeeper - £500,000?

How much if we do not get him or similar if Carson gets injured? £200 million

Archived