Brentford v Derby County

Mafiabob

3 minutes ago, Derbados said:

How many times have we heard that in recent weeks? both got to go 

I dunno - have we? I thought we were bad at defending from set pieces, which is a team effort?

Can't say I can reflect on recent weeks and rue a heap of lost points because of Keogh and Pearce's tackling.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are fluid and no one really getting a hold on them in midfield. Jota running show. 

Feel a bit sorry for Baird and Olsson as they are under pressure all the time. Now Baird has been booked he can't do a lot to stop the crosses.

Yes, defensive mistakes for goal but they have been under the cosh for most of the first half.

Ball hasn't got to our forwards very often but when it has they haven't been able to keep hold of it.

Interesting to see what Rowett will do to change this around for us - will hopefully see what he's made of now.

Hughes is coming on.

PS Our fans are woeful - so much for terracing! 

PistoldPete2
14 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Get Hughesy on:ph34r:

Vydra and hughes on please... Should have been from the start.

3 minutes ago, JaguarRam said:

We are one down. That is Keogh/Pearce/Butterfield/433/Themanager/Mel Morris/the team's fault (delete as appropriate) or maybe Brentford are playing quite well.

This is no place for reason.

I suggest we sell Ince for £££'s, and replace him with Jota on a free, helps FFP and we get a player who influences lots of games, rather than a flat track bully.

This is based on seeing Jota exclusively Vs Derby, obviously.

2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

This is no place for reason.

I suggest we sell Ince for £££'s, and replace him with Jota on a free, helps FFP and we get a player who influences lots of games, rather than a flat track bully.

This is based on seeing Jota exclusively Vs Derby, obviously.

We could actually get on a on a free?

9 minutes ago, JaguarRam said:

We are one down. That is Keogh/Pearce/Butterfield/433/Themanager/Mel Morris/the team's fault (delete as appropriate) or maybe Brentford are playing quite well.

My brain cannot encompass a scapeherdofgoats

Or is that scapeflockofgoats?

28 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Not there but looking at the highlights on Soccer special, that is shocking from Keogh and Pearce 

Pearce is cover not the the answer and we should be expecting at least one new centre half next season.

Archived