Rewind life

1of4

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Must of wet the bed when you was younger then.. 

Yes of course thats the reason, you have me sussed. I was 25 by the time i was potty trained.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, 1of4 said:

30s for me, when life became easier.

Thats why i went for mid 20's, got a decent job, left home, still young enough not to have discovered two day hangovers :)

Is this with the knowledge of what we know now? If not 5 minutes ago, anymore is pointless as I'd just do the same again. 

If it's knowledge but without the ability of silly financial rewards through the lottery or any other forms of gambling, probably 16.

I wish I could go back to when I picked my options in secondary school.

instead of ending up an amazing sparky, I wish I'd done computer programming.

then I could have made a football forum retired at 30 and put my size 15's up and watched the money flood in.

but, alas, I'm just an amazing sparky, modest with it.

29 minutes ago, David said:

Is this with the knowledge of what we know now? If not 5 minutes ago, anymore is pointless as I'd just do the same again. 

If it's knowledge but without the ability of silly financial rewards through the lottery or any other forms of gambling, probably 16.

With a better under standing, knowledge of life. Not knowing all the winning lotto numbers

16 then, still glad I sacked school off, had a far better time not having to worry about GCSE results. Unless you're off to get a degree for some fancy job, most of your school life is filling your head with knowledge you won't use for the rest of your life.

20 years on and I'm yet to face a situation where Shakespeare books will have helped me. Maybe the odd pub quiz but that's it,

If I still had memories of what would happen in the future?

I'd go back to my early teens 12/13. I'd work harder at school and get over that crippling social anxiety I had a the time with the knowledge that things weren't as bad as I was thinking they were. 

Then would've written the screenplay for all these massive TV shows you see today and made millions.

I have been truly blessed so maybe all the way or around the age of 10 .I  have had  a great childhood with freedom that no kid will ever get again .

The best music ,mods and rockers ,mini skirts ,no traffic and it wasn't anti social to have a big feck off V8 car. A social life which doesn't exist anymore ie pubs and clubs packed during the week .No aids, plenty of jobs and best of all no fecking EU :ph34r:

Great thread by the way.

21 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

I have been truly blessed so maybe all the way or around the age of 10 .I  have had  a great childhood with freedom that no kid will ever get again .

The best music ,mods and rockers ,mini skirts ,no traffic and it wasn't anti social to have a big feck off V8 car. A social life which doesn't exist anymore ie pubs and clubs packed during the week .No aids, plenty of jobs and best of all no fecking EU :ph34r:

Great thread by the way.

That post was going well until the no fecking EU bit ?

4 hours ago, 1of4 said:

If you could rewind your life, how far back would you go?

Very good,deep thread.

96/97 season.Only year me my brother and dad had a season ticket together,last year stood on the pop side.

Happiest memories of my old man.

Plus 97 was the year my eldest was born.

21 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Very good,deep thread.

96/97 season.Only year me my brother and dad had a season ticket together,last year stood on the pop side.

Happiest memories of my old man.

Plus 97 was the year my eldest was born.

Could I go back to 2007 and save money by not buying a season ticket?

Archived