Derby County v Fulham

Mafiabob

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

How do you know DEL?

Rowett gave bit of information about Olsson and Johnson (injury update) that's all. 

Had a gander at of the fixture lists of the teams above us and now I regret it.. it's given me a ounce of hope. 

Norwich have almost the toughest fixture list possible. They won't be getting play offs. Fulham and Weds aren't as difficult, but aren't easy. Obviously both have to play us, and we simply have to beat them both. They actually face each other on the final day, which could be huge for both sides, whilst we travel to Rotherham... 

Fulham:

Derby (A)

Ipswich (H)

Norwich (A)

Villa (H)

Huddersfield (A)

Brentford (H)

Wednesday (A)

Weds:

Rotherham (A)

Newcastle (H)

Cardiff (H)

QPR (A)

Derby (H)

Ipswich (A)

Fulham (H)

Norwich:

Huddersfield (A)

Reading (H)

Fulham (H)

Preston (A)

Brighton (H)

Leeds (A) 

QPR (H)

Derby:

Fulham (H)

Birmingham (A)

Brentford (A)

Huddersfield (H)

Wednesday (A)

Wolves (H)

Rotherham (A)

Now I'm not deluded, it will be next to impossible to achieve. The bookies have us at 28/1 to finish in the top 6, Fulham 8/15, Wednesday evens and Norwich 25/1. Based on those fixtures, I'd say Wednesday have the most favourable run in, and I think they're a good price to finish in the top 6. Might be worth a lump for some. 

We do have a tough run in, but the fixtures against Wednesday and Fulham are definitely needed, so that can be considered a pro rather than a con.

We probably need to win 6 to even have a chance, with two of those against Wednesday and Fulham. It just makes you regret those late goals against Forest and Preston even more! 

1 hour ago, David said:

What pie did he have?

You don't keep buns like his eating pies ( one for the ladies , making moyes look the master of political correctness)

8 minutes ago, Gritters said:

What's happened to De Sart. I'm not complaining is he injured or has Rowett seen what I've seen?

Just a guess but 7 games to go and De Sart will be gone, use these games to work with the players that he has to figure out what we need to bring in. 

34 minutes ago, David said:

Not true #ITK

IMG_1901.JPG

Read what I put to other poster hence that's why I put Lowe in for Olsson based what Rowett said about injury bit. 

Archived