Derby County v Fulham

Mafiabob

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, coneheadjohn said:

I like this,it sounds like something a heavy metal band would use as a lyric or song title.

A Test of Metal?Should be a Judas Priest track.

On 3.4.2017 at 00:23, jono said:

I am so looking forward to this 

big big test ... Has Saint Gary the 1st convinced this bunch to play as a team ? Were the forest and QPR games just a new man bounce ? Or are we going to be the real deal ? ... This is a test of metal. Are we soft as warm lead or are we forged, quenched and tempered alloy steel

Come on you Rams.

Definately sounds like Manowar lyrics to me.

10 hours ago, GerryDaly said:

Fulham are the ULTIMATE Fulham . 

Meaningless On The Thames

You're so embarrassing.

They're better than us this season, playing better football and are a realistic bet for the play offs. 

2 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Oh my dear lord. 

145 yellow cards in 34 games is ludicrous. That's an average of over 4 cards a game. Get lumping £100 on a red card tonight lads.

Five reds in 34 games is around 0.14... Per game, why lump on something that has a 1 in 7 chance? 

7 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

You're so embarrassing.

They're better than us this season, playing better football and are a realistic bet for the play offs. 

And spent a decade or more in the Premier League and have been in the Europa league numerous times? Didn't they even win it or make the final? 

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

And spent a decade or more in the Premier League and have been in the Europa league numerous times? Didn't they even win it or make the final? 

Alas their chairman bought a Michael Jackson statue... I wish that was the worst thing some of our chairmen had done in the past...

9 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Alas their chairman bought a Michael Jackson statue... I wish that was the worst thing some of our chairmen had done in the past...

Yeah, not his greatest idea. But he did finance their rise through the leagues.

I'd be happy to have a Ted Bundy statue if we rose up like that!!

6 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Just trust me... I know how to gamble :D 

Are you taking into account Derby being top of the fair play league? We're not dirty enough and they're a team of footballers too. 

Show us your bet slip once you've lumped on it ;)

3 hours ago, Alpha said:

They made the final yes, I believe they lost to Athletico Madrid, so definitely no shame in that. The whole tin pot club argument is just null anyway, why does it matter about history? It should matter how the club is doing now, not about how they did in the past.. Some of our fans sound like Forest or Villa supporters sometimes.

Archived