Derby County v Fulham

Mafiabob

49 minutes ago, Barney_FFC said:

We shall see every game is different but hopefully a good game I hope 

Tinpot. 

Shooting above your range in the championship. 

What ever happened to the Wacko Jacko statue outside your ground ? lol lol 

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted that I won't be at this game because of work :( In fact I will only get to the last home game of the season now :(

Some of you lot in the South stand will have to step up to the plate and replace my dulcet tones in the singing.

It's the Tug of Chris!

Win and of course it's tremendous and we haul ourselves into very remote contention. And I want to beat them because they should have allowed Chrissy to come back in January.

Lose or draw and we can all go and bugger off to the beach for the rest of the season as we've been put out of our misery.

I would love it, Keegan-style, if we're winning 4-0 and someone pulls down their hoodie to reveal Chrissy Martin is bouncing in the South Stand.

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

It's the Tug of Chris!

Win and of course it's tremendous and we haul ourselves into very remote contention. And I want to beat them because they should have allowed Chrissy to come back in January.

Lose or draw and we can all go and bugger off to the beach for the rest of the season as we've been put out of our misery.

I would love it, Keegan-style, if we're winning 4-0 and someone pulls down their hoodie to reveal Chrissy Martin is bouncing in the South Stand.

He could have used my ticket.

2 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

It's the Tug of Chris!

I would love it, Keegan-style, if we're winning 4-0 and someone pulls down their hoodie to reveal Chrissy Martin has been instigating the songs in the South Stand.

More likely the big TV screen zooms in to Mel....then rush......then on the seat next to him.......chewing his gum, wearing a dcfc jacket....

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

More likely the big TV screen zooms in to Mel....then rush......then on the seat next to him.......chewing his gum, wearing a dcfc jacket....

Actually, I think he might go one better, and give it the full "John Terry" and dress up in full DCFC kit and go and lift the Brian Clough Trophy in the centre circle.

I am so looking forward to this 

big big test ... Has Saint Gary the 1st convinced this bunch to play as a team ? Were the forest and QPR games just a new man bounce ? Or are we going to be the real deal ? ... This is a test of metal. Are we soft as warm lead or are we forged, quenched and tempered alloy steel ? 

Come on you Rams.

Will be a tough test this game, for me same team as against Qpr, keep the same antill we lose, give the message out, that if we are winning you keep the shirt, think there will be goals in this game going for a 2-1 Derby win, and yes I think Vydra will carry on his good form with a goal, also think Mr Ince will get one as well. Then it's on to Birmingham for Mr Rowetts first away win of the season, my glass is always half full, and why not you enjoy things more in life,  with that type of out look.

Its a huge game for Fulham. Its a tough fight for the final play off place and every game is a cup final for them now.

A rejuvenated Derby is the last place they would want to come to at the moment. If we get on the front foot, get an early goal, we'll destroy em. They'll have to come at us if they are serious about making the play offs and we have enough to pick them off.

3-0 win for the Rams is inevitable.

If we win tomorrow night... & Sheff Wednesday drop points against Rotherham. Then we could go within 5 points of the play offs with 6 games to go! 

It's still possible. We just have to be very lucky with the next 7 games throughout the league. 

A win tomorrow night would make the last kick of the game goals vs Preston & Forest very hard to take. About 30 seconds of football away from having the opportunity to close the gap to 6th to just 1 point...

17 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

On a positive note, I brought me bought myself a ticket. Looked at going in the east stand, then rembered the suffocating negativity and brought on in the south stand lower.

I want to cheer and sing!

FTFY pal :D 

Archived