Mel should go according to some. Mac gone but we all know who should be sacked!

oldtimeram

The ones that should bloody well be sacked are those overpaid spoilt brats that play in the first team. They are the real disgrace and the ones that are causing all the unrest and turmoil within the club. Morris must take a hell of a lot of the blame too and should sack himself if he has the guts to do it. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

The ones that should bloody well be sacked are those overpaid spoilt brats that play in the first team. They are the real disgrace and the ones that are causing all the unrest and turmoil within the club. Morris must take a hell of a lot of the blame too and should sack himself if he has the guts to do it. 

You have no idea what is or isn't going on behind the scenes. What are you basing your opinion on?

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

You have no idea what is or isn't going on behind the scenes. What are you basing your opinion on?

To back up his view.

Our players, the majority anyway, are gutless, spineless, not fit to wear the Derby shirt and should be sold, countless managers sacked yet its the players who still remain. How can they escape punishment when it's them who go onto the pitch and play.

As for Mel Morris. I feel for him, he wants the best for Derby, he just wants to see us play at the highest level like me, he is just lucky enough to have the cash to be able to invest in Derby. His tenure so far with Derby though, gives meaning to the saying "don't mix business with pleasure".

Storming in the dressing room, sacking Mac the first time, sacking Clement, hiring Mac a second time, hiring his son as a scout (I'm sure that can't be true), hiring Wassall, bringing in Harry Redknapp, Hiring Pearson, sacking Pearson.......when does it stop?

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

To back up his view.

Our players, the majority anyway, are gutless, spineless, not fit to wear the Derby shirt and should be sold, countless managers sacked yet its the players who still remain. How can they escape punishment when it's them who go onto the pitch and play.

As for Mel Morris. I feel for him, he wants the best for Derby, he just wants to see us play at the highest level like me, he is just lucky enough to have the cash to be able to invest in Derby. His tenure so far with Derby though, gives meaning to the saying "don't mix business with pleasure".

Storming in the dressing room, sacking Mac the first time, sacking Clement, hiring Mac a second time, hiring his son as a scout (I'm sure that can't be true), hiring Wassall, bringing in Harry Redknapp, Hiring Pearson, sacking Pearson.......when does it stop?

At least it's not dull though.

You're missing the point here. People keep saying the playing staff need a clear out but that's not the major problem with Derby County. The major problems are the people who have Mr Morris's ear.

Sam Rush and John Vickers the pub tour merchants, who traveled round Derbyshire denigrating Nigel Clough and his staff who have subsequently proved themselves to be far better at their jobs then they were given credit for during their time at the club when they were given little financial backing.

This whole thing has echoes of when Nigel's father left our club in 1973 with unfinished business.

Management in 'problem child's' are changed regularly in Business. Forget the Derby Way. Results are all Mel wants. He's not had a good return on his investment so far and I can see why his patience has run thin. 

Archived