If I were Chris Martin

plymouthram

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

With all due respects. 

You are TIN POT. :)

I grant you, we're not the most illustrious in regards to silverware, but nor have we been a statistical joke and a weekly footballing laughing stock on quite the same level as yourselves.  With all due respect. 

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/02/21/the-top-ten-worst-premier-league-teams-ever/10/

Lest we forget. 

2 minutes ago, CumbrianRam said:

Fulham maybe tinpot but in my lifetime they have been FAR more successful then DCFC ever have. 

2 minutes ago, CumbrianRam said:

Fulham maybe tinpot but in my lifetime they have been FAR more successful then DCFC ever have. 

Well then I suggest you stay up in the beautiful lake district with the sheep up there .. :ph34r:

4 hours ago, plymouthram said:

I would play out of my skin, try and score 8 or 9 goals with the 10 matches they have left and get a permanent transfer to Fulham.

If you were in his boots would you want to come back now, thoughts anyone.

what happened to his family reasons for wanting to return.

or like everyone else do you only believe what you want to hear.

Chris Martin is laughing all the way to the bank without a care. He's a good footballer and how we've missed him this season and I hope he returns. If he does come back, he'll be on a massive wage whether or not Rowett fancies him. If we sell him he'll still be on a massive wage.It would be lovely to be in his position.

Fulham aren't picking him so he's not going to stay there, even if they go up, as they wouldn't offer him a deal.

Sith Happens
7 hours ago, James87 said:

I grant you, we're not the most illustrious in regards to silverware, but nor have we been a statistical joke and a weekly footballing laughing stock on quite the same level as yourselves.  With all due respect. 

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/02/21/the-top-ten-worst-premier-league-teams-ever/10/

Lest we forget. 

Lest we forget

Michael-Jackson-Statue-at-Fulham-FC-Stad

9 hours ago, plymouthram said:

I would play out of my skin, try and score 8 or 9 goals with the 10 matches they have left and get a permanent transfer to Fulham.

If you were in his boots would you want to come back now, thoughts anyone.

fulham are performing better without him

Martin doesn't suit there style of play. Fulham have power and pace and move the ball quickly. Martin suits our style of play perfectly. Pass it side ways, Pedestrian build up and make sure the opposition get enough time to get back into shape.

3 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

Martin doesn't suit there style of play. Fulham have power and pace and move the ball quickly. Martin suits our style of play perfectly. Pass it side ways, Pedestrian build up and make sure the opposition get enough time to get back into shape.

yes and midfield blowin out their arses last quarter cos they ran their socks of for martin

1 hour ago, barnsley ram said:

yes and midfield blowin out their arses last quarter cos they ran their socks of for martin

I've heard you spout that nonsense before, with no proof of it. And this season I suppose the midfield weren't blowing out their arses - because they couldn't even raise a trot.

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

I've heard you spout that nonsense before, with no proof of it. And this season I suppose the midfield weren't blowing out their arses - because they couldn't even raise a trot.

i may spout nonsense bacause it is only my opinion i dont spend as much tme on this  forum as you and i am no expert but i hope martin doesnt come back and to upet you further my friend i dont think we should have sacked peason in my opinion he knew what he was doing sending martin to fulham given time he would have built us a decent side. only my opinion of course

Just now, barnsley ram said:

i dont think we should have sacked peason in my opinion he knew what he was doing sending martin to fulham given time he would have built us a decent side. only my opinion of course

Of course. Some facts to back opinions up are always handy, but with Pearson we'll never know and as for Martin well who knows what will happen.

Archived