We need a sacrifice.

Rev

I could have easily posted this in another existing thread, but I demand to be heard so have started my own.

I implore Mel to fire Sam Rush immediately, either conventionally or via a cannon, it matters not.

Since his big bald mush has arrived at the club, we've been on a loop of brief flirtations with success, followed by massive downturns in fortune that have left us in exactly the same position as when he arrived, and where we've spent the majority of my Derby supporting life.

It's not good enough, but we can't keep changing managers, and despite having no evidence it's Sam's fault, surely he must take his fair share of the blame, Championship CEO of the year seems a long time ago.

The final straw for me was learning that independent agents outside of his previous employers are being denied access to the Derby squad, after all we need all the help we can muster to ship out the 22 players who aren't pulling their weight to rebuild for next season.

Thoughts?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I could have easily posted this in another existing thread, but I demand to be heard so have started my own.

I implore Mel to fire Sam Rush immediately, either conventionally or via a cannon, it matters not.

Since his big bald mush has arrived at the club, we've been on a loop of brief flirtations with success, followed by massive downturns in fortune that have left us in exactly the same position as when he arrived, and where we've spent the majority of my Derby supporting life.

It's not good enough, but we can't keep changing managers, and despite having no evidence it's Sam's fault, surely he must take his fair share of the blame, Championship CEO of the year seems a long time ago.

The final straw for me was learning that independent agents outside of his previous employers are being denied access to the Derby squad, after all we need all the help we can muster to ship out the 22 players who aren't pulling their weight to rebuild for next season.

Thoughts?

Get to bed.

14 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Thoughts?

If he hadn't of sacked Nigel Clough we'd be whinging about hanging on for a draw at the Etihad or Stamford Bridge instead of throwing in the towel at Brighton.

Just now, uttoxram75 said:

If he hadn't of sacked Nigel Clough we'd be whinging about hanging on for a draw at the Etihad or Stamford Bridge instead of throwing in the towel at Brighton.

I'm all for satire, but let's not go too far.

It needs some grounding in reality!

You know, all you know it alls, our fanbase is like society, it's a bit  of us (normal folk) and a bit of the nobbers and a few old 'uns. chavs, us haves and have nots, people we wouldn't look at twice, people that are having a **** time, people that are coping with much more than we can ever imagine, I can remember sitting in North Stand with my dad, when my mum was dying, and looking at the crowd and thinking, god, how many people are going through something like me?

So don't slag us all off too much, we have one thing in common, out love for Derby County. Don't underestimate our love for the club. All 30 odd thousand of us, rich or poor. 

March is a **** month for me. sorry. 

32 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Thoughts?

It's pointless having thoughts.

No amount of thought or subsequent conversation will have any effect, we're ****** from arse to mouth and from mouth to arse.

We've just got to accept it, get ******, or forget it and move on.

As for sacrifices, my season ticket seat is a starter...

13 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Thoughts?

I suppose play offs 2 out of the last 3 years and the club being relatively financially stable (I assume) is real evidence of failure for which he must take the blame.

14 hours ago, reveldevil said:

and despite having no evidence

Nobody cares about 'evidence' and 'facts' except do gooders. All we need is anger and direction.

I've no knowledge at all about this previous employer agent thing but let me tell you right now...  I'm angry about it - and my anger is directed at Sam Rush.

3 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Nobody cares about 'evidence' and 'facts' except do gooders. All we need is anger and direction.

I've no knowledge at all about this previous employer agent thing but let me tell you right now...  I'm angry about it - and my anger is directed at Sam Rush.

That's the spirit, let's make Derby great again.

Archived