Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

Pllllleeeeeeaaaasssseeeee tell me he's a German defender?

No but German striker. 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, rcarso1 said:

You are aware that Solanke has signed for Liverpool?

Yes as I suggested a week or so ago when it was in the papers. He won't get anywhere near the Liverpool team this year and I can see them loaning him.

I wonder what Everton would value Jonjoe Kenny the young right back at. He's looked fantastic every time I see him, think he captained their u23 side that won the league too? I heard they rate him highly, but have Coleman, Martina signing from Southampton, and Holgate all in the same position. He'd be a great prospect and would suit counter-attacking football too from what I've seen

just been having a browse through the Prem released list , a couple of names jumped out , Joe Ledley  Palace and Marvin Emnes Swansea , he tore us apart when we played Blackburn at home also Ojo from Liverpool on loan would be a fantastic addition

Peter Whittingham is in talks (actually Blackburn are in talks with Cardiff for the player) 

Surely Whittingham would want to play better than League One? 

Oliver Norwood would be a decent shout I think. Decent Midfielder at Championship level and plenty of potential to improve. 

Ive read today that Brighton are open to offers for him,  I'm not sure how much he's worth in the current market but I'd imagine they would be looking at recouping what they paid so they would command a decent fee.

We should be seriously looking at players who have been released by Premier league and championship clubs to try and pick up a bargain or two.

We also need to try to make the club more attractive to top Premiership teams to send their up and coming potential stars (as in days of Mac's first coming).

Archived