FA Cup 5th Round draw

DEL

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jagerbob said:

I think its a great draw.

Normally the last 16 has 3/4s of the teams from the premier league.

Not only is the draw made up of just 50% premiership sides, but there isnt a single all premiership tie.

And if Leicester beat us, then there is one premiership side in every tie.

If not.... and we beat them,  then we are the only non premiership club not having to face a premiership club, and thus an easy passage to the last 8 :)

To win PL team away (well, now twice) during the run should really be counted as a easy passage to us :lol:

1 minute ago, jagerbob said:

I hope arsenal lose to sutton, given their horrible flippant attitude of playing 11 non first team players in every tie.

Chelsea seem to to be the only premiership top half side who treat the competition with respect.

Leicester did (ah, sorry. No longer a top half side but the point still stands - at least Fester showed Derby some respect)

20 minutes ago, froggg said:

Yeah but will I be able to go in the hole in the wall after we knock em out ?

Stick with me mate, us Cockneys will look after you :D

Nice little meet at London Bridge, then down to the New Den. Home early doors as well. Just the little problem of Leicester first. COYR.

12 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

I hope arsenal lose to sutton, given their horrible flippant attitude of playing 11 non first team players in every tie.

Chelsea seem to to be the only premiership top half side who treat the competition with respect.

Careful you will have old Vegas telling you it's 'suicide' to play your first team in the cup. He would rather waive the white flag in August before we get started. That's Yanks for ya.  

5 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Stick with me mate, us Cockneys will look after you :D

Nice little meet at London Bridge, then down to the New Den. Home early doors as well. Just the little problem of Leicester first. COYR.

Walking distance from one of the best pubs in London, the Mayflower, I'm already excited and we aren't through yet.

3 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Careful you will have old Vegas telling you it's 'suicide' to play your first team in the cup. He would rather waive the white flag in August before we get started. That's Yanks for ya.  

Bris ain't a ham shank mate, he's on the other side of the wall looking in mate.

ham shank may have done him a disservice tbh.

19 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Tampon Ram.. Oh no Tampa Ram as he likes to be called now.

They actually call people from Tampa "tampons" luckily we live over the water in St Petersburg and are therefore referred to as "burgers"....

by the way....awesome draw, best one we could have had...so wish I was back home for that one. 

Archived