A fridge too far

ramsbottom

I've read that the Moores bloke loaned them £2.2million for either cash flow or to get them out of umbongo, dunno.

but the canny bit is, if true, the loan is secured on the only bit of land the huggers own. The bloody car park behind the away end bit!

apparently it was bought by Doughty,rip,so he could have leverage to buy the land the ground sits on too and stop the council from selling it off as it's the main access to the site.

looks like Dumaz has got to either repay the £2.2mill or JJ Moore may well build a Trump style wall across the entrance.

Titter.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, David said:

Reporter covering Forest game on SSN said that rumours are PM is gone regardless of the result after today's game.

With Rowett ruling himself out whilst Fawaz is there who do they think they get? Pearson?

Pearson might be ok if he is given no money to spend.

1 hour ago, Mafiabob said:

No they are not...... it's a sorry state of affairs, and I hope the club pulls through eventually. I would firmly stand side by side with their lot anytime if they needed help for change. Imagine you were this forthcoming with Blackpool or Charlton perhaps not? 

Do hope they go down though. 

When we had the three amigo's the suporters got off their backsides and started to shout out about it, protests before, during and after games, got the message that something was up and the fans where not prepared to let it happen. 

Up until now gumps have moaned online, mainly twitter.  They have not got together and done anything, seems to me they don't really care, therefore getting exactly what they are entitled to.

5 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

When we had the three amigo's the suporters got off their backsides and started to shout out about it, protests before, during and after games, got the message that something was up and the fans where not prepared to let it happen. 

Up until now gumps have moaned online, mainly twitter.  They have not got together and done anything, seems to me they don't really care, therefore getting exactly what they are entitled to.

Absolute rubbish and you know it. 

Get them blinkers off for your hatred of Forest. It's pretty sad that you say "they deserve it" NO FANS deserve what they are going through, you are just generalising every Forest fan..... just like Collymore did with us.....

Cant quite fathom why you're being so anti to the majority of them who are...... football fans.

Quite happily stand side by side with them to help them.

Get your blinkers off. 

27 minutes ago, David said:

Reporter covering Forest game on SSN said that rumours are PM is gone regardless of the result after today's game.

With Rowett ruling himself out whilst Fawaz is there who do they think they get? Pearson?

Fawaz should just cut out the middle man and lead them to that third star himself. 

7 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Fawaz should just cut out the middle man and lead them to that third star himself. 

Space rocket on standby....

Archived