9 games unbeaten

B4ev6is

Well today was far far from easy but the longer game stop at 0-0 i knew we stood every chance of winning today and making 7 clean sheets at home. And 0 goals conceaded at home but away until fulham same but now you can say 1 goal conceaded in 9 games so for me this great form and really showing toughness.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

what do you guys think

Think you've misheard a statistic somewhere B4 my friend. We conceded 2 at Fulham and in our past 9 games we've conceded 4 (2 vs Fulham and 2 vs Wolves). But yeah, it's going very well, I'm just a little worried about the constant injuries to left backs and us not taking key chances to kill games off.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I was taking 1 of fulham game thats were i was coming from.

Why stop there?

We haven't conceded a single goal this season if you take away the Barnsley, Burton, Newcastle, Ipswich, Blackburn, Reading, Bristol City, Huddersfield and Wolves games too.

I wish that some of you who seem so keen on taking the pee out of B4 and his fantastic commitment would show a similar level of enthusiasm and passion for the team - or even half his level.

There is certainly no doubting that it is a superb run B4. The defence look very strong and even if we do let in a goal or two I still feel we have the fire power and resilience to get back in the game.

long may it continue. We will have times when we are playing poorly again this season and times when individual players have poor games, but the team unit seems strong and this will hopefully pull us through without too much damage.

keep cheering the lads on B4, enjoy the games and up the Rams.

Archived