9 games unbeaten

B4ev6is

Apparently we have never had 7 clean sheets in a row at home, so setting some new (positive for once) records is always good. We have also had our highest ever points total with Mclaren last time he was here with 85 points, so hopefully we can continue with that. Goals still not flowing though B4 - hopefully we can sort that.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

We need cover in these positions if anything happens these two we are stuffed.

Then we'll have to be stuffed!

We're on our 4th choice left back, we can't sign anymore and keep a squad happy.

Dont tempt me mate

All game long saying Russell f word 

Russsle your f s word

Russell you just f awful get of f word pitch.

The person next to me we have reported him still does it. 

My uncle used to go and because of him he stopped going. As he used to sit right behind until told a stward saying if you dont do something about him i will. So they moved him right behind me.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Dont tempt me mate

Russsle your f s word

My uncle used to go and because of him he stopped going. As he used to sit right behind until told a stward saying if you dont do something about him i will. So they moved him right behind me.

Those sort of people are everywhere mate, ignore them and drown out their moaning with your support is the best advice I can give.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Dont tempt me mate

Russsle your f s word

Does the guy come on his own B4? Does he have anyone else with him who you can talk quietly with?

loud mouths like him usually like the sound of their own voice and can be quite aggressive if challenges on their views so be careful if you fire back at him.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

We need cover in these positions

As a championship club we can not validate having 4 left backs and 3 right backs on our wage bill.

hanson can cover right back if needed and if the worst came to the worst Johnson and shackle have both played left back before in their careers and keogh has played right back.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

He comes with two lads and there just as bad and challeged him once he threatened to beat him up

And his lads beat up my uncle son he really annoying me. 

This is going to sound a strange question mate, but does one of the lads have ginger/red hair and the mouthy bloke wear a leather jacket and grey hooded top quite a lot? A mouthy bloke and his two lads got chucked out right by where I sit last season and never came back and all he used to do was abuse players all games and challenge fellow fans to fights outside.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Yep red hair but other one wears i am not sure but i will keep ingoring him.

Sounds like it could be them. Have they been sitting near you for about a year now? Maybe just less than a year?

report their seat numbers to a head steward or write to the club with their seat number if they are threatening people. Their opinions they are entitled to and you can't do anything about that, but threats of violence are not on and if, as you say, they beat someone up you know, they shouldn't be anywhere near the games.

People near me already done this and they came over to us halfway from last season and did it again this season stwards had words but nrothing happens about it.

But i just go to games support the lads hoping they get message and try supporting the lads for a change.

Rant over.

Do you think we need to strengh in january.

11 hours ago, KBB said:

As a championship club we can not validate having 4 left backs and 3 right backs on our wage bill.

hanson can cover right back if needed and if the worst came to the worst Johnson and shackle have both played left back before in their careers and keogh has played right back.

It's a blooming good job we have got such extensive cover at full back, and players who are so versatile that they are capable of slotting in.

Archived