Ryan Shotton Appreciation Thread

Kernow

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well he was jesguring that the Brummie fans were better fans than the Derby fans as he went over to thank them.

no need really, not all Derby fans hated him, he never had a run in the team and therefore couldn't be judged totally in my eyes, but again, I didn't think there was need for his reaction.  But he was probably getting some pay back for the brum fans when Bent scored and gave them some back?

Seemed to have had a decent night in Ashbourne..... to be fair think he just likes a wind up and a laugh. Give and take..... that's all it was, think some Derby are a tad precious when they get some back.....

1 minute ago, Mafiabob said:

Seemed to have had a decent night in Ashbourne..... to be fair think he just likes a wind up and a laugh. Give and take..... that's all it was, think some Derby are a tad precious when they get some back.....

Remember some on hear getting arsey about Christie's celebration against Rotherham (cupping ears to The South Stand) because they assumed it was a dig.

We had been singing his name just before he scored.

2 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

A tad precious? Some of our fans are bloody pathetic self-entitlement jockeys.

13 minutes ago, eddie said:

A tad precious? Some of our fans are bloody pathetic self-entitlement jockeys.

Careful, someone will tell you you're precious in a minute for complaining about being covered in lager.....

14 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Careful, someone will tell you you're precious in a minute for complaining about being covered in lager.....

If I had thrown lager at someone first and then complained about receiving some in return, then you might have had a point.

I thought he was consistently crap when playing for us. I still have nightmares about him and that clown Albentosa. When we really needed these two experienced players to step up and help keep that season on track they just didn’t (not at all, not even a little bit).

I don't care if they're playing alright for other teams now. That just makes their performances for us back then seem even worse, if that's possible.

47 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

He was in Ashbourne last night?! Knew I should've gone out!

3 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

Is there such a thing as a decent night out in Ashbourne?

Archived