Showering Morning or Night?

Day

Do you shower in the morning or night?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you shower in the morning or night? sounds such a strange question for me to be asking as I was brought up by washing in the morning is how you do it and stuck with it.

Apparently getting out of bed and straight into clothes choosing to wash at the end of the day instead is actually a thing. 

Threw up a poll to see how much of a thing it is, if you do vote go for what you do regular, sometimes I'll have two a day depending on what I do but as a rule I'm a morning hygienest so voting morning.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Morning to start the day refreshed. Alternate between hot and cold too so it releases ions and stimulates your internal system.

Always a bath for me at night though.

I'm with big 'T'.. Bath and chill in the evening but always morning and night. Can't go to bed all sweaty..

Its good us Derby fans have good hygene, when you see (and smell) some folk about, i think you would have to add some other options, like..monthly, at christmas, never.

1 hour ago, David said:

Do you shower in the morning or night? sounds such a strange question for me to be asking as I was brought up by washing in the morning is how you do it and stuck with it.

Apparently getting out of bed and straight into clothes choosing to wash at the end of the day instead is actually a thing. 

Threw up a poll to see how much of a thing it is, if you do vote go for what you do regular, sometimes I'll have two a day depending on what I do but as a rule I'm a morning hygienest so voting morning.

???

Presumably you are not working...in a factory, a garage, or travelling on public transport, grafting in a builders yard, working with hordes of people in a hospital or snotty kids in a school....  any of those scenarios surely would mean you would not get into a bed without showering?? In bed there is one other person maximum..who is clean. ..so a shower (other than possibly twice a year ?) in the AM to get clean is pretty unnecessary comparatively speaking. ..

2 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

???

Presumably you are not working...in a factory, a garage, or travelling on public transport, grafting in a builders yard, working with hordes of people in a hospital or snotty kids in a school....  any of those scenarios surely would mean you would not get into a bed without showering?? In bed there is one other person maximum..who is clean. ..so a shower (other than possibly twice a year ?) in the AM to get clean is pretty unnecessary comparatively speaking. ..

Work online, don't build up much sweat pushing a mouse around. If I did any of those jobs I'd definitely be a both guy. Couldn't imagine getting out of bed and getting dressed without showering in the morning

1 minute ago, David said:

Work online, don't build up much sweat pushing a mouse around. If I did any of those jobs I'd definitely be a both guy. Couldn't imagine getting out of bed and getting dressed without showering in the morning

You're getting that dirty whilst you're asleep? You're not still a teenager surely??? Chocolate in the bed is most likely reason I'll be needing to get clean.

5 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

You're getting that dirty whilst you're asleep? You're not still a teenager surely??? Chocolate in the bed is most likely reason I'll be needing to get clean.

Not dirty but a tad sweaty, 9hrs in a warm bed, possible sex, need to get yourself fresh in the morning 

I was brought up to wash in the morning. But then my wife will have a shower at night. A shower refreshes, so it seems a daft thing to do right before you go to bed, but I can't operate without having had one in the morning. The fact it makes me clean is almost secondary. 

Unless im cooking in the army. Then it's definitely a shower at the end of the day. We are almost before we go to bed anyway, so if we showered at the start and end of the day, we might as well just sleep in the shower. But you definitely want to wash the smell of burnt food off you before sleeping in a muddy puddle in your clothes. 

I prefer the feeling of a shower in the morning, but I'm such a zombie on a work morning so early, that I can just about move. I have a thorough wash in the morning, unless I wake up sweaty, then I have to shower.

I like getting into a clean bed when clean....

Archived