Rams down to 10th

PistoldPete2

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It has just occurred to me that our turn round in form has coincided with me growing a beard. Let's face it, that's far more likely to be the cause than a trifling matter of change of management etc.

The beard is here to stay.....

I've not done a single prediction since Pearson was suspended. I'm about to drop out of the league but I'm doing it for the team :thumbsup:

32 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It has just occurred to me that our turn round in form has coincided with me growing a beard. Let's face it, that's far more likely to be the cause than a trifling matter of change of management etc.

Just to let you know , the  manager/team don't know you have a beard :thumbsup:

16 hours ago, jagerbob said:

sometimes its better to be a lucky manager than a good one.

im not saying mcclaren isnt good. but he definately has fortune and bravery on his side the latter  in respect of the substitions he makes. Pearson had no luck when it came to drawing and losing games when we deserved better.

results, and a good string of positive results does wonders for team confidence and good fortune.

You make your own luck in this game to a certain extent.

Winning games after making positive substitutions is not luck. 

I honestly don't remember any games where Pearson was in charge where luck cost us any points.

26 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

7 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

Welcome to the brethren.

I like this... The Beardy Brethren

This fight for the play offs involves all the mid table teams .. even a Wolves or a Cardiff with a decent run would shoot up into  the top ten.. every year this league just gets tighter and tighter.. 

Been looking/lurking on the Brighton forum and they've got a thread up on us regarding this McClaren renaissance..So teams around us are getting concerned..They reckon we've had some "easy" games though and the new year will get tougher.. I think wins breed wins but don't wanna jinx this run .by saying it's the top two we want.:thumbsup:

On 15/12/2016 at 23:29, Bessie1 said:

Blimey you're a tough guy to please.  How many more clean sheets until you're convinced?

When we win promotion not having conceded a goal for the rest of the season!

Nah, I am not that hard to please at all. We are doing well, very well.

I just want it to continue; I worry that our confidence is still potentially brittle. That's all.

On 15/12/2016 at 14:08, Wolfie said:

If you feel the need to shave ensure it is only down below 

13 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

damn last minute goal by play off contenders... good job im not lookin at the league table everz 5 mins :whistle:

Wasn't it Brighton that scored last minute? They are more than play off contenders. Anyway we are still only 7th which is surprising given our points total. 

1 hour ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Wasn't it Brighton that scored last minute? They are more than play off contenders. Anyway we are still only 7th which is surprising given our points total. 

Brighton, from the night before yes.

I was referring more to sheff wed, leeds and Reading. All scored in 89 mins or later to take the win.

We were still 5th in the league before goals in those 3 games mentioned.

2 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Brighton, from the night before yes.

I was referring more to sheff wed, leeds and Reading. All scored in 89 mins or later to take the win.

We were still 5th in the league before goals in those 3 games mentioned.

Oh right I only saw the full time scores. 

Archived