The Hughes Celebration

Ninos

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Prob In a minority here but I think that's my favourite all time Derby celebration. Casted arm cups the ears to the forest fans then raises arms to Rams fans ... makes me laugh every time I seen it. Anyone else tickled by it ? 

Thought it was great. Found it funny a few in the North Stand started chanting "Albino".

He was cupping his ears to the Forest fans quite regularly throughout the game when they were chanting 'Albino' towards him. Quite nice he had the last laugh with a goal and got to celebrate in front of them near enough. Think I prefer Bryson's celebration for his first goal in the 5-0 though. He ran towards the Forest fans shushing them and Jamie Ward just ran towards them as if he wanted a fight. Even Forsyth who's usually quite a calm and quiet character ran screaming at the Forest fans for that goal. :lol:

38 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

He was cupping his ears to the Forest fans quite regularly throughout the game when they were chanting 'Albino' towards him. Quite nice he had the last laugh with a goal and got to celebrate in front of them near enough. Think I prefer Bryson's celebration for his first goal in the 5-0 though. He ran towards the Forest fans shushing them and Jamie Ward just ran towards them as if he wanted a fight. Even Forsyth who's usually quite a calm and quiet character ran screaming at the Forest fans for that goal. :lol:

I can watch those highlights again and again.

Keogh ragging Rammies head about after the penalty is a good one too.

17 hours ago, SamUltraRam said:

Don't forget the Jamie Ward celebration at the City Ground when they wanted us to put the ball out, fantastic

Watch at 2 mins ( plus have a look at 5 mins for a giggle )

And they did moan long and bitterly about that one. I think Kenny Burns at that precise moment decided he'd rather have Jamie ward than a low fat alternative foodstuff. 

I also don't expect that, suppose instead of scoring ward put the ball out, we wouldn't be losing our minds if forest didn't give it back. 

He NEEDED that ! lol 

And as an aside .. 

Why all the Kenny Burns banter on here ? 

Kenny Burns is an irrelevance to football today .. 

He's a sad fat pasty making a living off the beautiful game in a two bit local rag .. 

Pleeez don't give the numptie any oxygen re what he says .. just ignore.. 

4 hours ago, Ramz64 said:

He NEEDED that ! lol 

And as an aside .. 

Why all the Kenny Burns banter on here ? 

Kenny Burns is an irrelevance to football today .. 

He's a sad fat pasty making a living off the beautiful game in a two bit local rag .. 

Pleeez don't give the numptie any oxygen re what he says .. just ignore.. 

He is the gift that keeps on eating

On 12/13/2016 at 15:05, Ninos said:

Prob In a minority here but I think that's my favourite all time Derby celebration. Casted arm cups the ears to the forest fans then raises arms to Rams fans ... makes me laugh every time I seen it. Anyone else tickled by it ? 

I also enjoyed (not on the replays) Incey celebrating like a mad-man in the South stand then specifically running past the Forest fans patting his Derby badge...

On 13/12/2016 at 15:12, Cam the Ram said:

That third goal is so beautiful, if it was a still image I'd hang it on my wall. 

On 13/12/2016 at 17:34, SamUltraRam said:

Don't forget the Jamie Ward celebration at the City Ground when they wanted us to put the ball out, fantastic

Watch at 2 mins ( plus have a look at 5 mins for a giggle )

Atrocious clearance by "Captain Morgan" for Jeff's goal. Certainly looks like he'd been at the rum all morning :lol:

Archived