Three Words That describe Ian Holloway

Comrade 86

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not read through the thread but I have a different opinion than the ones I seen on the first page.

I think he actually likes us and has been massively frustrated over the years that we haven't ended up crossing the finishing line.

Maybe he once had the chance to manage us (before Mac the first time) and regretted it since?

I remember one rant, we was away but don't remember who against.. Where he was basically saying "I want to be down there shaking a stick at them. Make them realise how good they actually are"

Go back and look at his rants with an open eye.

2 hours ago, Walsall_Ram said:

Not read through the thread but I have a different opinion than the ones I seen on the first page.

I think he actually likes us and has been massively frustrated over the years that we haven't ended up crossing the finishing line.

Maybe he once had the chance to manage us (before Mac the first time) and regretted it since?

I remember one rant, we was away but don't remember who against.. Where he was basically saying "I want to be down there shaking a stick at them. Make them realise how good they actually are"

Or he could just be a, One Eyed Wurzel

On 15/12/2016 at 12:44, Walsall_Ram said:

Remember that rant, he was being objective; still think he massively over hype's himself and he's not as good as he perhaps thinks he is.

Archived