How many more points before 1st Jan?

MackworthRamIsGod

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

When I read through the predictions I noted u were the only person to get it right so far.

Lets hope you get the rest right.

Why thank you!

Think the Rotherham one should be safe. Maybe the Norwich @ home one I've sold myself short. Hope we get something from that game but I've predicted a loss :( 

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/10/2016 at 08:36, RamsPolls said:

Sheffield Wednesday (H) - 3 points - Scrappy 1-0 win.

Wolves (A) - 3 points - 2-0 away win. 

Rotherham (H) - 3 points - 3-0 destruction.

Norwich (H) - 0 points - 2-0 loss, Norwich to prove too strong.

Wigan (A) - 1 point - Scrappy 1-1 draw.

Forest (H) - 3 points - 2-1 win.

QPR (A) - 1 points - 0-0 Draw, Boring game.

Fulham (A) - 3 points - 2-0 win.

Birmingham (H) - 1 point - They will park the bus, and catch us on the counter, 1-1.

Wigan (H) - 3 points - Learned from the scrappy game at the DW. 2-0 Win.

Seriously lads, Just called me #MysticPolls 

I'm on a roll! 

Have to say though, I fancy us to win on saturday and not to lose 2-0 like predicted.

On 27 October 2016 at 21:34, CaliforniaRam said:

To G STAR RAM:

Well..........let me try and answer for Derbados to help you see what his statement "i think we are in a lot of trouble." might be based on.

• We are "one" place above the drop zone
  • We have scored "7" goals in "14" games
  • 14 games played, 14 points......... "relegation form"
  • The joint worst start in the Championship since 1995/96 along with 2003/04 & 2009/10 when we also had 14 points from 14 games.
  • We've just "rehired" a previously sacked manager, the "4th" manager/coach within two years.
  • We've spend millions on players that are just not up to the task.
  • We have players who have the very strange habit of passing the ball to the opposition.
  • We have forwards who have lost sight of where the goal is.
  • We have a goalkeeper whose distribution of the ball is arguably the worst in the division.
  • We have players who don't know how to take corners successfully.
  • We have players who have no idea tactically when it comes to taking a free kick.
  • We have players who at times have no idea who to give the ball to from a throw-in.
  • We have NO player that can kick a ball as hard as Hinton, George, or Rioch.
  • We have no player waiting on the far side of the pitch from an over hit corner kick to put the ball back into the mix.
  • We have no midfield general in the form of Mackay, or Carlin, or Gemmill.

Is there any more information you would like? If there is, re-watch a few games played this season so far and see if that also helps you understand where Derbados might be coming from.

Yep....I think we are in a lot of trouble!

can I snigger childishly from the back of the class ? 

9 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Norwich- W

Wigan- W

Forest- W

QPR- W

Fulham- L

Birmingham- W

Wigan- W

Bet your mortgage and/or vital organs on it.

I'd be quite happy about that .. But if I went to the Fulham game I might boo :ph34r: 

On 27/10/2016 at 21:34, CaliforniaRam said:

To G STAR RAM:

Well..........let me try and answer for Derbados to help you see what his statement "i think we are in a lot of trouble." might be based on.

• We are "one" place above the drop zone
  • We have scored "7" goals in "14" games
  • 14 games played, 14 points......... "relegation form"
  • The joint worst start in the Championship since 1995/96 along with 2003/04 & 2009/10 when we also had 14 points from 14 games.
  • We've just "rehired" a previously sacked manager, the "4th" manager/coach within two years.
  • We've spend millions on players that are just not up to the task.
  • We have players who have the very strange habit of passing the ball to the opposition.
  • We have forwards who have lost sight of where the goal is.
  • We have a goalkeeper whose distribution of the ball is arguably the worst in the division.
  • We have players who don't know how to take corners successfully.
  • We have players who have no idea tactically when it comes to taking a free kick.
  • We have players who at times have no idea who to give the ball to from a throw-in.
  • We have NO player that can kick a ball as hard as Hinton, George, or Rioch.
  • We have no player waiting on the far side of the pitch from an over hit corner kick to put the ball back into the mix.
  • We have no midfield general in the form of Mackay, or Carlin, or Gemmill.

Is there any more information you would like? If there is, re-watch a few games played this season so far and see if that also helps you understand where Derbados might be coming from.

Yep....I think we are in a lot of trouble!

2 posts and never seen again......hmmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...

Forest game is the key game for the rest of the season for me. Beat them and get no injuries and confidence will become BELIEF. Forest are playing very well at present. On paper, a draw is fine but for our run we need a win. How we play is irrelevant to me.

On 26/10/2016 at 19:56, Tombo said:

Sheff Wed (H) - 1 point

Wolves (A) - 1 point

Rotherham (H) - 3 points

Norwich (H) - 0 points

Wigan (A) - 1 point

Forest (H) - 1 point

QPR (A) - 3 points

Fulham (A) - 1 point

Birmingham (H) - 0 points

Wigan (H) - 3 points

Going game by game, that's how I see it. Sadly only 3 wins but only 2 losses. 14 points. Only slight improvement. It's gonna be a tough old grind until January I think. I do think second half of the season will pick up some more.

Sometimes I bloody love being wrong.

This is an open invitation to ridicule me for my pessimism, I shall delight in the humiliation. 

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

Forest game is the key game for the rest of the season for me. Beat them and get no injuries and confidence will become BELIEF. Forest are playing very well at present. On paper, a draw is fine but for our run we need a win. How we play is irrelevant to me.

I was going to say exactly the same in the match thread, but decided people might think it was over-dramatizing. But I agree the season likely pivots on Sunday's result.

11 hours ago, Tombo said:

Sometimes I bloody love being wrong.

This is an open invitation to ridicule me for my pessimism, I shall delight in the humiliation. 

No ridicule needed, just shows why there are plenty of rich bookies around though.

6 hours ago, RamuelLJackson said:

Well I'm on track to get part of it right, but hoping I aimed low on the points tally.

We only need to avoid defeat once in the next 5 games for you to be right on losing more than we'll win :lol: 2 wins in the next 5 and we've hit the magic 20 (or 21 points actually)

On 27/10/2016 at 08:36, RamsPolls said:

Sheffield Wednesday (H) - 3 points - Scrappy 1-0 win.

Wolves (A) - 3 points - 2-0 away win. 

Rotherham (H) - 3 points - 3-0 destruction.

Norwich (H) - 0 points - 2-0 loss, Norwich to prove too strong.

Wigan (A) - 1 point - Scrappy 1-1 draw.

Forest (H) - 3 points - 2-1 win.

QPR (A) - 1 points - 0-0 Draw, Boring game.

Fulham (A) - 3 points - 2-0 win.

Birmingham (H) - 1 point - They will park the bus, and catch us on the counter, 1-1.

Wigan (H) - 3 points - Learned from the scrappy game at the DW. 2-0 Win.

OI OI... Think i have done fairly well with these predictions!!

Archived