charles vernam to step up

B4ev6is

21 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I think it might time to bring through another young talent who is leading goal scorer in under 23 also under 23 premer league. Maybe he could make the step up to the first team as were struggling for goals right now.

Is this the new Callum Ball :lol:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 19/10/2016 at 17:36, B4ev6is said:

I think it might time to bring through another young talent who is leading goal scorer in under 23 also under 23 premer league. Maybe he could make the step up to the first team as were struggling for goals right now.

We are lacking in the midfield area going forward. We have enough attackers to score goals but don't have the supply.

17 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

We are lacking in the midfield area going forward. We have enough attackers to score goals but don't have the supply.

I don't think we are lacking anything now we have a manager with positive intent.

It's all about movement and decision making now, and you'd hope these can be coached/developed.

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

I don't think we are lacking anything now we have a manager with positive intent.

It's all about movement and decision making now, and you'd hope these can be coached/developed.

If it was that easy they'd all be doing it! We need goal-scorers, not wannabes or has-beens!

Seen Vernam play a few times, he is a very promising player but probably not ready quite yet.  The loan to ÍBV in Iceland did him good and showed that he needs more of the same to toughen up further and sharpen his undoubted skills.

On 20 October 2016 at 14:55, GeneralRam said:

Is this the new Callum Ball :lol:

Yeah probably.. That's why I don't want us to hype him up too much. 

Archived