Memorable moments ( featuring " useless Dawkins " quite a bit )

Alph

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Glad you posted the second batch of clips, as I was beginning to think you though Dawkins was Hendrick.  Easy mistake to be fair though :ph34r:

There's only 2 things I'm not good at in this world. 

Technology

Everything else

Just watch the clips and keep criticism to yourself. Alright? 

1 minute ago, Ramos said:

Dawkins on his day was absolute quality at this level, people may say that wasn't often enough but he was very technically gifted.

For me he's a bit like Butterfield is now, in so far as, they are clearly both very skilled footballers (totally different styles) at this level but never quite found and cemented their role in the team.

But when he had his good days, he was very good. It was sad he had his off field problems, but totally understandable, then Clement just binned him completely.

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

For me he's a bit like Butterfield is now, in so far as, they are clearly both very skilled footballers (totally different styles) at this level but never quite found and cemented their role in the team.

But when he had his good days, he was very good. It was sad he had his off field problems, but totally understandable, then Clement just binned him completely.

He needed to be here when Clement started planning but he was playing for Jamaica wasn't he? Gold Cup or something?

5 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Dawkins on his day was absolute quality at this level, people may say that wasn't often enough but he was very technically gifted.

Never understood the flak he got. 

A brain donor behind me booed him while he was warming up once...

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

I guess after all the personal stuff going on in his life maybe he wasn't totally focused in training (completely understandable) and a fresh start was what he needed. Was a shame because I thought he still was and still could be a useful player to have around, has anyone actually seen or read how he's getting on in the US?

1 minute ago, TroyDyer said:

Never understood the flak he got. 

A brain donor behind me booed him while he was warming up once...

to be fair even if he was completely useless booing a player during the warm up beggars belief.

I seem to remember Dawkins having man of the match performances against blackpool and huddersfield, but we were told by many it's only because it was blackpool and huddersfield. 

Archived