Rejoice!

utisbug

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

I think you wanted him to fail though so you could say I told you so lol. 

4-3-3 etc. 

Another bizarre statement. Have I said anything of the sort since he has been suspended? You show me a post where I have given even the slightest hint of I told you so.

I always want the club to do well, I may not have thought Pearson was going the right way about that but that doesn't mean I want him to do poorly, I don't want to be pissed off after every match because we haven't played well and not hit our potential. To suggest that I do not want our to team to win is just rude, and ignorant.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, rynny said:

Another bizarre statement. Have I said anything of the sort since he has been suspended? You show me a post where I have given even the slightest hint of I told you so.

I always want the club to do well, I may not have thought Pearson was going the right way about that but that doesn't mean I want him to do poorly, I don't want to be pissed off after every match because we haven't played well and not hit our potential. To suggest that I do not want our to team to win is just rude, and ignorant.

But to constantly down Pearsons methods was not the right thing to do IMO .

Undermines confidence.

26 minutes ago, curtains said:

0000  0000 0000 0010 in hexidecimal 

I think those are curtain rings - and one's broken.

That's binary, not hex.

4 minutes ago, curtains said:

But to constantly down Pearsons methods was not the right thing to do IMO .

Undermines confidence.

Was I constantly doing that? I questioned the blend of the team the mix of players was not right, I questioned why we were getting our players to do things that weren't their best attributes i.e. Hendrick, Bryson and/or Hughes sitting in between the CBs, and on the edge of our box when they are better and more effective players on the edge of the oppositions box. Butterfield out wide, Bent upfront on his own. This basic stuff, asking players to perform tasks that they can do but not as effectively as needed to win football matches. I questioned why he didn't alter the squad earlier in the summer to one that is more suited to 4-4-2, or try to alter it slowly, our transformation from 4-3-3 to 4-4-2 was just a mish-mash of what was needed, changed somethings but not others. It was annoying that just seemed as though it was halfarsed.

What am I supposed to do on this forum that is centred around discussion and opinions? Not give mine as it is not "Oooh Pearson is going to get us promoted because at Leicester he did".

Do you really believe Nigel Pearson logged onto here and saw my posts and my opinions on the tactics and who should be in the starting line up made him doubt himself and is the reason we scored 3 goals in 9 games and only won once? Am I this week's scapegoat?

1 hour ago, europia said:

Can anyone rejoice in the fact that our chairman keeps getting it so wrong?

You are obviously in full possession of all the facts of what's been going on since Mel took over the club and that's great so, for someone like me that knows **** all of what's been going on behind the scenes, can you enlighten me to the latest situation please ? 

I'm no Mel Morris apologist but I'm guessing he'd rather have a straight as a dye manger focussed solely on the club than one with one eye on something that might raise his profile and feed his ego, to that end, McClaren was down the road.

Clement, who is to say he didn't nod approval when it was put to him how the board wanted the club to progress and when it was obvious he was taking another route and was reluctant to adhere to what he agreed he followed McClaren.

Wassall, what if he was always going to be interim because the board had to wait for Pearson ?

Pearson, given total support even though performances were far below expectation. What if he gave it the hard man he has displayed in the past and left the board with no alternative but to suspend him ?

Going in the dressing room, a mistake, who hasn't wanted to throw a few ****'s into the players after a lousy performance though ? Being the educated man he is though, he should have shown more restraint I give you that but I'll tell you this, if I owned the club I would probably have been there giving a few of them the benefit of my opinion after that Reading game. Again wrong I know but I might have the excuse of limited intelligence.

Now, if I'm nearer the mark than you, and I accept I am probably not, but if I am, there doesn't look like as many mistakes as you would have us believe unless of course you have the full chapter and verse of the running of the club since Mel took over. In which case, fill us in then we can make a judgement on facts as opposed to what we think.

COYR.

1 minute ago, steve brummie said:

Good post but a bit previous.

We played Blackburn, we ain't played Reading yet!

I think he's referring to when Mel had his strop.

On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 14:11, EastHertsRam said:

Now, if I'm nearer the mark than you, and I accept I am probably not, but if I am, there doesn't look like as many mistakes as you would have us believe unless of course you have the full chapter and verse of the running of the club since Mel took over. In which case, fill us in then we can make a judgement on facts as opposed to what we think.

COYR.

To be honest, I wasn't really looking beyond the statistic of the number of managers in and out of the revolving door at the ipro.

On 29/09/2016 at 14:55, Cam the Ram said:

Whenever anybody posts saying stuff like 'I never wanted Pearson in the first place' or 'I knew this would happen' I usually have a quick nosy through their old posts to just double check because quite a lot on here say they knew things would happen but didn't actually say that back when a manager was appointed or player signed. Fair play though, you predicted it spot on, that he'd change our style and was overrated because of his time at Leicester. However, I did come across this and couldn't help but 'quote you on that.' :lol:

Unless we spend near 40 million in January, you were quite off on that prediction. :ph34r:

Rumbled.:ph34r::ph34r:

Archived