Rejoice!

utisbug

Just now, Ewe Ram said:

Piffle. 

Im sorry that I've been proved right - search my posts and you will find that. I don't for one minute think that NP is for the good of this club. I you think that things would be any better in another 9 games or another 9 months even then im shocked. 

And if one more person says that we are a laughing stock... ffs why do people even care? I don't laugh at Leeds because I frankly don't care about them  

Why is nobody seeing that the temperament of the guy was always going to cause this? Why is it Mel's fault?? NP was a ticking time bomb 

You're talking to someone who didn't really want Pearson, doesn't mean I am sort of footballing expert and not sure where I said things would get any better.

Based on your obvious expertise please tell us who we should go for next and we can keep an eye on how they do for the rest of their career.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

It's a lot harder searching through you're 4000 + posts than it is Utisbug's 50. :lol:

Good grief, I post so much pish, I wouldn't wish that on anybody Cam, as I say, I couldn't find them myself so I don't expect anyone else to, hence the winking smiley.

43 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

So you are pleased we are a laughing stock and the new Leeds? You are happy for some more uncertainty at the club? I thought Pearson was the right man for the job. We needed a strong character to bring about the necessary changes. There was a chance things would get worse before they got better and that has been the case. However, I am not celebrating. Let's see who is brought in. The likes of Bruce, Warnock, Lambert, McLeish and Redknapp don't inspire me one bit.....

A laughing stock to who? Who cares?! 

Think you'll find some of us happy because we (speaking purely for myself here, although others may have similar views) believe that the only way he's ever going to get us out of this division is relegation.

In Nigel Pearson I see a man who I neither like nor would like to see manage our club. An arrogant man with nowhere near enough managerial ability to back that up. If he had been half as good a manager as he thinks he is, he could've got us up without needing to sell anyone.

He's lived off the acheivements of his assistants and colleagues for too long in my opinion and it speaks for a lot that Leicester did everything they could to keep them instead of Pearson.

1 minute ago, PodgeyRam said:

Think you'll find some of us happy because we (speaking purely for myself here, although others may have similar views) believe that the only way he was ever going to get us out of this division is relegation.

In Nigel Pearson I saw a man who I neither like nor would like to see manage our club. An arrogant man with nowhere near enough managerial ability to back that up. If he had been half as good a manager as he thinks he is, he could've got us up without needing to sell anyone.

He's lived off the acheivements of his assistants and colleagues for too long in my opinion and it speaks for a lot that Leicester did everything they could to keep them instead of Pearson.

So why did DCFC employ him then and why did the majority of  people at DCFC  think he was a good appointment  

Just now, curtains said:

I don't think you will find Mel Morris or Sam Rush rejoicing. 

This will cost DCFC a hell of a lot of money I suspect.  

I don't think they will for a minute, Mel is quoted as saying as recently as Friday Pearson was the man for the long term and I believe him. Then something happened we may never be privy to, it might be felt no purpose would be served for it to be in the public domain, may harm Pearson's future employment opportunities, and Mel, being the reasonable man I'm sure he is, doesn't want to be a part in that kind of thing.

If Pearson has done something that constitutes gross misconduct and therefore a sackable offence, I doubt it will cost DCFC much at all.

Let's give it the time it needs to be concluded and comment about it then, it's all ifs and buts at the minute and I bet a load of us are wide of the mark with our theories.

7 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

You're talking to someone who didn't really want Pearson, doesn't mean I am sort of footballing expert and not sure where I said things would get any better.

Based on your obvious expertise please tell us who we should go for next and we can keep an eye on how they do for the rest of their career.

I'm not an expert and you'll also see that in my previous posts where I've admitted that. I've never played a game of football in my life. My opinion of the man is based on things ive known about him since before Derby were looking for a manager, things I've known for quite a while. The awful football was just an aside really. 

I don't know who's next and I don't get a say in it. I'm sorry if my response annoyed you  

Just now, EastHertsRam said:

I don't think they will for a minute, Mel is quoted as saying as recently as Friday Pearson was the man for the long term and I believe him. Then something happened we may never be privy to, it might be felt no purpose would be served for it to be in the public domain, may harm Pearson's future employment opportunities, and Mel, being the reasonable man I'm sure he is, doesn't want to be a part in that kind of thing.

If Pearson has done something that constitutes gross misconduct and therefore a sackable offence, I doubt it will cost DCFC much at all.

Let's give it the time it needs to be concluded and comment about it then, it's all ifs and buts at the minute and I bet a load of us are wide of the mark with our theories.

The point is we shouldn't be rejoicing and there should be no recriminations . 

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

So why did DCFC employ him then and why did the majority of  people at DCFC  think he was a good appointment  

Something I've been wondering since the announcement. I've been waiting for someone to explain it other than keep saying 'leicester' 

I'm over the moon about this. I don't really like Pearson at all, but was resigned to him being our manager as I thought he'd do a somewhat decent job. Results have been awful, lack of goals/entertainment has been laughable. I don't buy into the idea that our squad has a deep psychological weakness that needs gutting, and the idea that we needed to be relegated in order for that to happen is absurd.

The suspension, followed by the immediate positive result was a wonderful day. 

3 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

I'm over the moon about this. I don't really like Pearson at all, but was resigned to him being our manager as I thought he'd do a somewhat decent job. Results have been awful, lack of goals/entertainment has been laughable. I don't buy into the idea that our squad has a deep psychological weakness that needs gutting, and the idea that we needed to be relegated in order for that to happen is absurd.

The suspension, followed by the immediate positive result was a wonderful day. 

Cardiff is not going to be our toughest test this season. 

I know you wanted a change .

Lets hope results pick up then. 

I still blame the players I'm sorry. 

Not Vydra and Anya they are great signings in my eyes. 

Archived