BuckoBeast

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This man knows how to get a team up.

1986–87: Conference winners (promotion to Division 4) – Scarborough

1989–90: Division 3 Playoff winners (promotion to Division 2) – Notts County

1990–91: Division 2 Playoff winners (promotion to Division 1) – Notts County

1994–95: Division 2 Playoff winners (promotion to Division 1) – Huddersfield Town

1995–96: Division 3 Playoff winners (promotion to Division 2) – Plymouth Argyle

2005–06: Championship runners-up (promotion to Premier League) – Sheffield United

2010–11: Championship winners (promotion to Premier League) – Queens Park Rangers

31 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I am not sure to be honest. It depends if we are limited to people who are 'available' or if we have the cash to tempt someone away from a club.

31 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I am not sure to be honest. It depends if we are limited to people who are 'available' or if we have the cash to tempt someone away from a club.

Big Sam? 

David Wagner would be my choice if at all possible, I know people will say no chance given both clubs positions in the table and I mean no disrespect to Huddersfield but the potential here at Derby is much bigger in obviously my own personal opinion.

6 minutes ago, David said:

David Wagner would be my choice if at all possible, I know people will say no chance given both clubs positions in the table and I mean no disrespect to Huddersfield but the potential here at Derby is much bigger in obviously my own personal opinion.

Maybe so but the grass ain't always greener and all that. It would be a step-up in terms of stature of club, what he can work with etc., but at what cost? He can't really fail at Huddersfield and if he gets them into the play-offs clubs in the PL will come calling. Here he could get in the play-offs and still get sacked. It seems like he's got a bit of a project at Hudders. I don't actually think he'd come.

Archived