Beer Thread

Cisse

5 minutes ago, eddie said:

Just ordered 24 bottles of Kasteelbier Tripel and 24 bottles of La Trappe Quad from Kurt.

£95 including postage - bargain.

What's the delivery date and is 4 hours enough time to leave it before popping round?

2 hours ago, sage said:

What's the delivery date and is 4 hours enough time to leave it before popping round?

I reckon Tuesday or Wednesday next week

I have set myself a challenge for 2016. A New Years resolution. 

I am going to drink more different beers this year than there are days in the year.. So far I have tried 32 different ones so I am slightly behind but I have the Super Bowl to bump up that total for me on Sunday! I will keep you up to date with my progress. 

40 minutes ago, Cisse said:

Try Budweiser. I hear it's popular down there. :p

My mate Liam got threatened with prosecution by Budweiser in the mid 1990s. He had just started the Porterhouse Brewery in Dublin and, never one to miss a trick, they produced a lager called 'Weiserbuddy'. The massive publicity they received over the threats, bluster and pathetic posturing served to establish the brewery.

http://www.theporterhouse.ie/bars-dublin-temple.php

18 minutes ago, eddie said:

My mate Liam got threatened with prosecution by Budweiser in the mid 1990s. He had just started the Porterhouse Brewery in Dublin and, never one to miss a trick, they produced a lager called 'Weiserbuddy'. The massive publicity they received over the threats, bluster and pathetic posturing served to establish the brewery.

http://www.theporterhouse.ie/bars-dublin-temple.php

Clinks link, arranges Covent Garden detour tomorrow!