what the hell

B4ev6is

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I still think it was onside as one of there players played him on.

But i think necastle last goal was offside to.

Newcastles goal was onside, both of them, but i have not yet seen any footage to suggest ours was offside, though we are told sky did show it

4 hours ago, Paul71 said:

2-FbunBJaE.1473579344.png

Doesnt look miles offside to me

Still offside so whats your point ? The advantage should be with the attacker and it should be allowed? Im all for supporting your own team but not to the point where you're delusional & bias that was offside and they were not stone wall pens 

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

Thanks...good to see you too. I look forward to some gentle sparring as the Pearson era unfolds though I suspect we might be agreeing too much...

It's like role reversal. You are normally the voice of reason and me not so much. I can't argue your comments on Pearson as they are 100% correct from what we have seen up to date.. Like I said, I hate Pearson the man but have to respect Pearson the Manager. That Leicester team took one of the best Derby teams I have seen apart.. We could not touch them.. Every time I feel like spitting the dummy over Pearson, I just hope that one day our DCFC can do that.

Might only be till Xmas but at the moment, I have to cut him some slack.

I have stayed clear on the Britex thread on here... :lol: 

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Look right before there goal before there last goal he was offside right before the cross came in. By a good 1 yard offside drives me nuts one rule for us and another for them.

Look at it again, and you'll see that there is more than one defender between the newcastle player and the goal. 

Either that or get your eyes tested. Really, i think you're seeing in bendy lines. 

2 hours ago, G-Ram said:

Still offside so whats your point ? The advantage should be with the attacker and it should be allowed? Im all for supporting your own team but not to the point where you're delusional & bias that was offside and they were not stone wall pens 

My point is from that view it looks onside. I am told there are other views that show its offside so i am happy to accept it is. But on the evidence i was looking at it looks onside. And the fact the people were telling B4 it was miles/clearly offside.

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Look right before there goal before there last goal he was offside right before the cross came in. By a good 1 yard offside drives me nuts one rule for us and another for them.

Hey B4

I love your passion and support for Derby and am always pleased to see you posting, rallying the troops.

But on this particular game in this thread you are completely wrong. Anya was offside. Either he went forward too early or Johnny Russell passed the ball too late, or probably a bit of both, but TV showed him clearly offside when the ball was played. The flag went up straight away, long before the ball was in the net.

I haven't properly seen either of our penalty claims analysed but both looked pretty soft and I didn't think they were pens. We do need some luck at the moment but I think we would have been very lucky if the referee had pointed to the spot.

Newcastle's second goal couldn't be offside. The ball was played forward by Carson onto either Olsson or their player Yedlin running in. For the touch before, playing the ball into Yedlin's path, he's miles behind the Newcastle player.

Time to give up on this thread, but we need your support more than ever for Tuesday night to hope the tidde turns and we can get a win to begin climbing the table. Come on you Rams!

12 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

My point is from that view it looks onside. I am told there are other views that show its offside so i am happy to accept it is. But on the evidence i was looking at it looks onside. And the fact the people were telling B4 it was miles/clearly offside.

It was offside. 

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

So was our goal offside or not..... 

18 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Thanks a lot ref we had pefectly good goal ruled out he was miles on side and then 2 stone dead pentlies turned away i am so flanlming angrey at the moment.

There was a group of derby fans i really felt knocking them out. All game long did nrothing but slag him off when i shouted unlucky they to f off he f ****. I really wanted to knock that derby fan out.

Because of this idout people i sit next to are thinking about moving i have become good friends with and they did not come today. I hope they have not moved Because of him.

Sorry b4 but Anya was offside. 

Archived