What Happened To The Snakes?

G STAR RAM

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Well according to @McLovin, he had it from a good source that some of our players are 'snakes'.

Either them 'snakes' were Grant, Hendrick and Martin or we are still left with them in the squad...

Don't listen to the so called expert. 

12 hours ago, Posh Ram said:

Or @McLovin was talking out of his arse...

Not saying who they were, you do realise if I named them it could be potentially libelous if it was incorrect? I could potentially be sued and so could David. Yes there are defences to this but it's just what I heard, not naming any players in case what I heard is incorrect. It's like the so called Bradley Johnson rumours why he left Norwich, rumours spread

13 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Well according to @McLovin, he had it from a good source that some of our players are 'snakes'.

Either them 'snakes' were Grant, Hendrick and Martin or we are still left with them in the squad...

I missed the excitement, what kind of snakes are/were they. I take it Pearson is no snake-handler?

The very fact that it has been said on here and I quote. "It is only what I heard" suggests to me there is nothing in this.

However, let's say there is. Jeff has been here for a long time and people don't like change, so maybe. Chris Martin (love or hate him) does come across as very mardy and maybe being left out pre-season could influence him. As for Grant, maybe he has sour grapes at being number 2.

I guess when a new manager comes in there will always be personnel that don't like what they are trying to do and it is often the case of "we have always done it like this" and they don't like it.

I suggest we lock this thread as it offers nothing to our future

What is the purpose of this thread? It's completely, unnecessary to me and appears that someone is bored. It's only what I heard from a reliable source. Not pointing a gun to your head telling you to believe it, any names mentioned could be libelous so I'd suggest not naming names. 

Just now, McLovin said:

What is the purpose of this thread? It's completely, unnecessary to me and appears that someone is bored. It's only what I heard from a reliable source. Not pointing a gun to your head telling you to believe it, any names mentioned could be libelous so I'd suggest not naming names. 

The point of the thread is saying that the squad could still have people within it who could disrupt things.

What was the point of posting the 'reliable source' in the first place it you did not want it to be discussed?

If people knew that players were being sold because they were considered a disruptive influence on the squad then maybe they would find it easier to accept.

Not going to ask you to mention names. However, what other reliable information has your source provided before?

Martin being a big one

Hughes in my opinion will be the beneficial from this, because imo he's easily led and could be taken under a trouble makers wing, I love the fact we've probably got rid of the ring leader and most likely his second in demand which is Grant, funny how those pair have been kicked out the door desperately.

I don't think it is any of last seasons signings, I think its a case of someone else coming onto their patch and them kicking off about it.

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

What was the point of posting the 'reliable source' in the first place it you did not want it to be discussed?

Perhaps to show how easy it is to sow unrest and dissent amongst a group of players err I mean fans! Absolutely pointless unless backed up with facts. Doesn't bode well for the future if we've no-one in the club with any idea of change management that doesn't revolve around 'sacking'!

Archived