What Happened To The Snakes?

G STAR RAM

32 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

The way we ushered Martin and Grant suggests we were desperate to get rid imo, Martin comes across nice in his interviews, but you can't deny he looks a bit of a bully, after all he's been done for a serious offence?

Hendrick is always in court, he seems like another bully to me, probably similar to Hughes though, easily led and joins in so he's not a victim. 

He was 21… he shoved somebody over at a party, Assault, maximum of 6 months and a £5,000 fine… he was fined £2,000.

Guy's a super villain.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

If someone at work was always criticising me (arm waving , head shaking) then I can't say they would be top of my Xmas card list.

They may always be at the works night out but it doesn't mean that I like them!

not seen players fall out so much since the jewel era they whre falling out in the tunnel waiting to play aledgedly

Just glad we shipped Shotton out. I'm going to just arbitrarily decide it was him.

"Schtevie didn't like it when i told him get it up ye with your pre match walk, my missus has a new baby with more hair than you and froze me out"

"but that was the end of him. ha ha haa"

"i started an insurgent whispering campaign of trying to get McClaren the newcastle job"

or maybe it was Warnock?

Perhaps it'd Baird - nice to teacher, gets in the team after pre season then BOOM! keeps left back in a nil nil.

4 hours ago, cannable said:

He was 21… he shoved somebody over at a party, Assault, maximum of 6 months and a £5,000 fine… he was fined £2,000.

Guy's a super villain.

It's about the timing, I think.

With both deals being done right at the death, it looks to me like NP wanted them both gone, leaving them with no time left to baulk at the move.

Don't believe his reasons will likely ever be made public though.

Archived