International Rams

Carl Sagan

15 hours ago, rynny said:

Christie and Pearce played the full 90 as ROI lost 1-0 to Iceland. Looks like the 2 almost combined to get a late equaliser.

CHANCE! Christie launches a long throw into the box which is won by Pearce, but it's flicked straight at Kristinsson - his first save.

When we had Rory Delap, Jim Smith point blank refused to ever use his long throw as an attacking weapon. I've been amazed watching Christie for the Republic as his throws are like having a corner. It's madness we haven't been using that at Derby. I hope Rowett changes things.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 29/03/2017 at 13:45, Carl Sagan said:

When we had Rory Delap, Jim Smith point blank refused to ever use his long throw as an attacking weapon. I've been amazed watching Christie for the Republic as his throws are like having a corner. It's madness we haven't been using that at Derby. I hope Rowett changes things.

Carl We had somebody else who has very long throw we never used in Shotton 

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Sounds like Lawrence and Martin are showing their true worth internationally, let’s hope they’re allowed to show it for the Rams too! 

One is an end of game super sub and one ... is just super.

Just now, Zag zig said:

Real screamer according to commentary.

To say it was a great or excellent goal would not be understating it. Will do bags for confidence in the one area he's been getting question marks. Just in time for the big one 

Every bloody thread.

You're boring. It's a joke that stopped being funny back when you thought Luc Castaignos was the next Steve Bloomer. 

Any chance of clicking on a thread and not read about you obsess with Chris Martin. Did he nail your missus?

Just now, Alpha said:

Every bloody thread.

You're boring. It's a joke that stopped being funny back when you thought Luc Castaignos was the next Steve Bloomer. 

Any chance of clicking on a thread and not read about you obsess with Chris Martin. Did he nail your missus?

You didn't buy that rubber duck did you, brother. Relax and enjoy the spoils of war. Derby impact:

#lawrencescreamer

#skrtelowngoal

9 minutes ago, Alpha said:

How's Ledley getting on? With some match fitness I think he'll do well. Just looks way behind.

He's okay. Doing what he does - camps in the middle, breaks things up, gets a few things going. And no he doesn't look way behind.

31 minutes ago, Ninos said:

He's okay. Doing what he does - camps in the middle, breaks things up, gets a few things going. And no he doesn't look way behind.

As the commentary said only 3rd game, lasted solid 80 mins and didn't get booked!

Got to be good for us fitness wise.

Archived