i am deeply concerned

B4ev6is

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never seen were everyone apart from me and my dad chant what f hell was that. But it was true anger as well.

A couple of derby fans had a ago at me for getting behind the lads as they came out i said to them it is passion saying no need to make a racket.

I was rather shocked to hear that chant of 'what the ******* hell was that?' at the end as it seemed to come from a good half of the standing fans and some round me in the seats. Made the booing at other games sound quite tame.

It wasn't everyone though. 

10 minutes ago, angieram said:

I was rather shocked to hear that chant of 'what the ******* hell was that?' at the end as it seemed to come from a good half of the standing fans and some round me in the seats. Made the booing at other games sound quite tame.

It wasn't everyone though. 

Half the of those standing chanted, I didn't, what was that though?

16 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

No after that abuse i dont blame them but should at least try.

Fair play to you and your dad for trying to support the team b4 - even in these difficult circumstances. 

For me,  Derby fans are harsh critics,  but they will generally recognise when effort has been put in. For the abuse from away fans to be so bad,  they must have been very unhappy at what the team put in. 

Sith Happens

I think of all the threads this one is the best titled one and sums up how i feel, i was out so didnt watch the game, i did record it but wont be bothering.

When a new manager comes in things do take time, my concerns are there does seem to be no green shoots of progress, or glimmers of hope, i just hope the break has come at a good time for us, pearson is clearly a good manager, we have a talented set of players..i am at a loss really to explain why we are so poor.

1 league goal in 5 is shocking by anyones standard. COYR lets re-start the season with the newcastle game....onwards and upwards.

I think the saddest thing is that there's nothing on display to work with. Not one thing that you can say 'well this works' or 'that player gets where Pearson wants to go with it'. Every one looks poor. 

I never boo but last night I felt like it. 'You're not fit to wear the shirt' was how i felt and hearing Pearson after the game made me want to hand in my season ticket, the one I can't honestly really afford any more but purchased because Derby are usually entertaining. They're not even that any more. 

I'm done with football for a few weeks. 

There is a definite change of atmosphere at the games this season. Last night from pretty much the second they scored. The vitriol and bile being spewed out at anyone and everyone was alarming. Ok it was dog ***** but most of us who have been going for any length of time will have seen poor football before, had a moan and groan and came back next week for more. It's definitely getting to the point where I'm expecting to see fighting amongst our own fans. Last night there were heated arguments around me between those who try to encourage( or at least not boo) and those hell bent on venting their anger at players/ manager/ owner et al. I may not bother going at this rate, it's not poor football I mind, I'm used to that. But listening to what's going on around me for 2 hours, isn't how I intend to spend my leisure time. 

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Doodle said:

There is a definite change of atmosphere at the games this season. Last night from pretty much the second they scored. The vitriol and bile being spewed out at anyone and everyone was alarming. Ok it was dog ***** but most of us who have been going for any length of time will have seen poor football before, had a moan and groan and came back next week for more. It's definitely getting to the point where I'm expecting to see fighting amongst our own fans. Last night there were heated arguments around me between those who try to encourage( or at least not boo) and those hell bent on venting their anger at players/ manager/ owner et al. I may not bother going at this rate, it's not poor football I mind, I'm used to that. But listening to what's going on around me for 2 hours, isn't how I intend to spend my leisure time. 

i still maintain most of the 'booers' are from the 'few thousand' that discovered pride park/ipro stadium after the run to the playoffs kicked in under steve. they probably feel entitled to see a win/promotion etc, as you say we have seen some dire stuff at times and i know we are at a low point now, but it will get better.

What was going on at the end of the game in the seated section? There were fans in Burton shirts and loads of Derby fans either fighting or arguing very agressively with each other.

Stewards tried to stop us leaving through the stands. All very strange.

1 hour ago, Gritters said:

I think the worst thing is Burton Fans buying an away membership at Derby just so they can get a ticket to watch Derby - Burton. Us proper fans couldn't get one. I hope they got a good dusting.

There were Burton fans in the Derby end?

Archived