Burton Albion vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not so much annoyed that we look like losing to Burton because they've played well. More the fact that Liverpool aside, they've let in 11 goals in 5 matches. Even Bury scored twice in the cup against them and we just look incapable of scoring every game we play in bar the last 25 minutes, mainly against league 2 opposition. It is now beginning to look like we have some serious problems ahead this season.

Ok believe what you want. Put me on ignore if you don't like what I say. That's what the function is for. I don't really care if you don't want to believe what I've heard but looking and asking a lot of others they have heard similar things. I never said it was 100% true because you can't trust any gossip nowadays but it would not surprise me if it was true. Please tell me what I gain from lying? Attention? Wish I did not put that now because some people are living in a bubble thinking everything is fine. 

I was annoyed cos I missed the first 15 minutes of this game. Now I am annoyed I have had to watch the rest of it. This is bleeding awful. We have not played well all season. I am honestly not looking forward to the rest of this season at the minute playing like this.

PistoldPete2
4 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Ok, anyone think we can score here?

We could... With bent or someone nicking a goal you never know. But we don't deserve anything. You just sense its buttons night... If this game was played later in the season it may have been different but burton have deserved a win.

4 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

I don't know what makes you tick mate. Bizarre that you're spreading this "insider info" in the middle of a game though instead of raising it in a relevant thread at a relevant time.

Because I didn't believe it but seeing this kind of game gives it substance.

Archived