How do you like your poo?

Bilbo

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Still using an outdoor toilet, quick in and out before the rats bite.

Yea we had one of them , used to sit with foot against door cos no lock , only trouble was , door opened out ..

11 minutes ago, mozza said:

Yea we had one of them , used to sit with foot against door cos no lock , only trouble was , door opened out ..

Reminds me of an emergency dump at Rotherham a few seasons ago, had to get the lad to hold the door shut from the outside.

Just got back from my holiday in Kos. Really does my head in having to put soiled arse-wipe in a bin rather than down the bog.

How come a nation that gave the world Aristotle, Archimedes, Pythagoras, Homer, Socrates, Hippocrates, Demis Roussos and Nana Mouskouri cannot figure a sewerage system that can cope with poo and paper?

1 hour ago, Ewetube said:

Just got back from my holiday in Kos. Really does my head in having to put soiled arse-wipe in a bin rather than down the bog.

How come a nation that gave the world Aristotle, Archimedes, Pythagoras, Homer, Socrates, Hippocrates, Demis Roussos and Nana Mouskouri cannot figure a sewerage system that can cope with poo and paper?

they actually gave us Sewerage too!

• 1 month later...
On 14 August 2016 at 10:39, TimRam said:

I hate doing number 2's at work or other peoples homes in fact cannot remember last time I did. Only do so if an emergency! Has to be in private at my own home. No disturbances! Oh and I have to have something to read as well. Have you ever tried to have a number 2 without something to read? It's not much fun I can tell you!

Just to finish off...isn't that feeling great when you have had a number 2? Bliss and you fell a whole lot better!

My mother had a book shelf in the loo. She called it her Bography 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived