Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AshfieldRam said:

Pure speculation mate. I think he'd choose them over us 

They have a better chance at promotion but he's guaranteed a starting/star position with us which he is very much not at Newcastle with all their attacking depth. I'm just scared that if he comes in, Martin is almost certainly gone, no?

5 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Absolute meltdown on the Sheff Weds forums over this. They hope he is going to Newcastle, my guess is if 12 million is the figure both us and Newcastle will match it and offer him big wages. It's down to him where he goes at that point.

Oh god I hope he goes to the geordies - £12m and god knows what in wages for one player...not gonna save us!

PistoldPete2
45 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Just to confirm the news:

Any news from Wednesday on why he didnt travel? Is he "injured"? 

Carlos Carvalhal interview in a nutshell:

Forestieri's head was turned last week but him and the captain managed to convince him to stay. He trained all week like normal but yesterday after training said he did not want to play. The chairman came to meet CC and was very strict and said no player is leaving whatsoever. CC then said lets see after this if any teams interested still go after him as he thinks there are rules in England about transfers that would be broken if any club does. He sounds very, very angry. 

Archived