Live Game Thread 16/17

SaintRam

On 18 February 2017 at 17:05, Millenniumram said:

Ah dear me, we could've had a tie against millwall and potentially made it through to face a non league side for a game to get to Wembley. But no we decided to give the team a good rest, so well rested in fact that we went 3-0 down in the opening half an hour the following game...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Part of me wants Burton to beat us just to see Villa drop another place. They are like us on steroids - spending even more than we do, but ending up with even more dross. They've done us a favour buying all our targets.

I wouldn't go that far.

But I am finding Villa hilarious.

2 minutes ago, curtains said:

Sutton United 0-2 Arsenal 

Sutton were a credit though to the FA Cup. 

Sutton were great. Better teams than them will get tanked by the arse.

6 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Steady on. That's going too far.

We need to start developing a new rivalry what with the red dogs on life support these days - we have to give Burton a couple of wins every now and again if we want to  see the Nigel Clough trophy become a reality.

On 12/26/2016 at 17:23, Bris Vegas said:

I think there are three teams definitely worse than them.

Swansea and Hull look like they'll end up going down. Still feel Burnley will join them once they run out of home games as they won't pick up more than five points on the road all season.

Burnley only have 9 home games left and with the more established sides to play in Spurs, Chelsea, Man United, Southampton, Stoke, West Brom and West Ham among them they'll soon drop into the bottom three.

Done better than I imagined so far though.

Burnley 18/1 for relegation at BetFreds if you still think they are one of the WEAKEST three teams.:)

Archived