Jordon Mutch

Srg

Not a rumour, so I'll stick it in here... thanks to our own @Walsall_Ram

Coxj2TrXEAA4bgn.jpg

(for those not Twitter savvy, that shows him liking the tweet... I happened to retweet Walsall and he liked that too...)

Would actually really like him back in Derby. (for those that don't know, he's from Derby and is a supporter)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Papahet said:

Why did we let him leave, without a sniff of first team football? 

Academy was a joke at the time 

5 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Why did we let him leave, without a sniff of first team football? 

We didn't have mutch choice. He wanted to go because we'd ditched Westley, so he followed him to Brum. A good decision on Jordon's part since Billy Davies began dismantling the academy shortly after arriving.

He was only 15 when he left though, and pushing toward the first team. I know Westley got him into their first team at 16 but if he was a real Derby fan surely he would stay a year or 2 and try and make it here. I think what's always annoyed me is he's moved for £5m or thereabouts a few times and we saw nothing for him. Not even compensation.

1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

Isn't he a winger? Swear he played out wide for Cardiff? Very good player a few years ago...

Yeah I'm sure he played out wide for Cardiff too and was their stand out player. Seem to remember him having a cracking game vs city. Would be a welcome addition but would guarantee some players being shown the door. 

Archived