Just E

PrivateDerby

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes me so angry. Back street labs, criminals preying on the young, mixing untested substances with junk making money and draining our society for their own benefit with cynical disregard for life. 

i would have the producers of these things in a chain gang cleaning out the main sewers by hand. 

15 minutes ago, jono said:

Makes me so angry. Back street labs, criminals preying on the young, mixing untested substances with junk making money and draining our society for their own benefit with cynical disregard for life. 

i would have the producers of these things in a chain gang cleaning out the main sewers by hand. 

yeah well said, the problem we have is some countries main export is opium and the west frown upon it but do very little about it at source :(

1 minute ago, LesterRam said:

yeah well said, the problem we have is some countries main export is opium and the west frown upon it but do very little about it at source :(

Which is so ironic given that Britain twice went to war with China in the 19th century because China tried to stop the British from selling opium into China.

29 minutes ago, jono said:

Bit harsh, some of my local Just Eat curry houses are alright.

3 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Which is so ironic given that Britain twice went to war with China in the 19th century because China tried to stop the British from selling opium into China.

the Victorians used laudanum for everything from tooth ache to giving birth so yeah we do have an history that's say chequered at best :)

its them bloody foreigners again peddling this muck :ph34r:

Used to love MDMA back in the day. Doves. Mitsubishi's. Gram of whizz in a glossy magazine wrap and a quarter of skunk for come down. Some magic weekends.

46 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

My issue isn't drugs .. What you want to get your high with is up to you as long as you don't harm me or mine and are prepared to accept the legal consequences. 

My issue is the back street labs, the way these things could contain anything, they are made by and peddled by bad people without a single shread of conscience. They are the thugs you see that drive around cities in flash cars bought on the back of this trade, they pay no tax, they sell poison to the stupid and the vulnerable and leave the bill for society to pick up.  They have no respect for anyone or anything. Vile 

i am easy going and middle of the road on a lot of things but the illegal drug trade is one that gets my goat despite having every sympathy for addicts and victims. 

Archived