Squad Numbers Thread 2016!! Brought to you by bordeom

Duracell

1 Scott Carson - he can’t count any higher

2 Cyrus Christie - that’s how many tackles he makes in an average season

3 Craig Forsyth – how many times he passes to the opposition per half

4 Craig Bryson -  the cans of irn bru he drinks before a game

5 Jason Shackell – the number of teammate’s wives he’s bagged

6 Richard Keogh – the number of times he says ‘like you say’ per sentence

7 Johnny Russell – the number of times he doesn’t run into a dead end per season

8 Jeff Hendrick – how many months he’s likely to go down for

9 Chris Martin – how many worms killed per free kick gained

10 Tom Ince – the number of times he’s kicked the ball with his right foot in his career.

11 Darren Bent – off sides per match

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

In fairness to him, he had a long run of good fitness before the leg break and the break was not influenced by any previous injury records. Was just a poor challenge. Entirely bad luck.

Now that he has had a full leg break in addition to his other injuries however, he may NOW be made of glass. That's my concern.

Glad Ince is No.10 and Bent is No.11 - zero question that they are both in the mind to play centrally (obv Bent), and often.

Also Lowe moving into the 20s is exciting! 

EDIT: Bold Lowe @Animal is a Ram 

Too late now :( would have to be a mod.

Just now, Animal is a Ram said:

You should have noticed it sooner.

I didn't look to the bottom of your list until after I'd posted. I'd already read the press release on the site! 

7 hours ago, smiths_tavrn said:

Rawson not included. 

No place yet for him, Elsnick, Guy, Bennett, Zanzala, etc. This suggests Lowe is seriously part of the plans and, like last year, other youngsters will be given a number if and when. The thing is 26 players have a squad number which shows just how large our collection of "sernior pros" is and how hard that makes it for youth to be given a chance.

But this is negated somewhat by the increased opportunities of the Premier B League, the European U23 Cup and the EFL Trophy. It does tell us only Lowe is the only youth in contention for a game against Grimsby in the League Cup.

Archived