Squad Numbers Thread 2016!! Brought to you by bordeom

Duracell

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Didn't know Javier Bordeom, was a fan.  Does that trump Jack O'Connell?  Will Niall Horan be sponsoring match day threads?  Very exciting!

David's nothing if not creative when it comes to generating revenue.

• 5 weeks later...

Dying with anticipation here, imagining the uproar when Alex Pearce gets both the number 5 and the captaincy is keeping me going.

Rate Thorne at 34 and Hughes at 19, not a fan of players who have a great season with one number and then change to a more commercial number the next. Disappointed Bent didn't stick with 39 and ultimately he paid the price for it.

Although, I'd back Ince to take 7 and Shackell 5. 14 and 23 are a bit bland. If Weimann or Blackman have any sense they'd go for the 14, which looks good on a striker.

Wonder if Zanzala or Elsnik will get fancy new numbers?

I've spent a good 10 minutes of my life writing this post about squad numbers and it's not even that tongue in cheek, it's mainly serious.

Carson to take Grant's number 1. Shackell to get Bucko's 5. Bradley Johnson to get the vacant number 7 (who had that number last?).

Anticipation is high. This is genuinely more exciting than the entire transfer section has been all summer.

Edit: was it Dawkins who had 7 last?

Just now, cosmic said:

Carson to take Grant's number 1. Shackell to get Bucko's 5. Bradley Johnson to get the vacant number 7 (who had that number last?).

Anticipation is high. This is genuinely more exciting than the entire transfer section has been all summer.

Dawks had number 7.

6 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Edit: was it Dawkins who had 7 last?

5 minutes ago, rynny said:

Dawks had number 7.

Perhaps we ought to retire the No 7 shirt to keep @Bris Vegas happy

Archived