Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

3 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Wtf is machine recovered chicken!

After the meat is removed; breast, thighs and legs, the carcass is put in a 'centrifuge' and spun around and this then sperates any remaining flesh, connective tisue etc from the bones, and them it is an acceptable ingrediant in products, such as hot dogs, beef burgers and other 'ping' type meals.

4 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

After the meat is removed; breast, thighs and legs, the carcass is put in a 'centrifuge' and spun around and this then sperates any remaining flesh, connective tisue etc from the bones, and them it is an acceptable ingrediant in products, such as hot dogs, beef burgers and other 'ping' type meals.

Sounds delicious.

images-25.jpg.3997fb1577de8a6c8d2c57ec78997870.jpg

10 hours ago, David said:

Thought I would bake a cake today

DA9B917A-DB22-48A1-85AC-0EB4B949E88F.jpeg

Having got over the shock of the lace-up stockings for men.....its the floor that interests me (having already clocked the grey carpet in the lounge). I'm assuming its laminate plank.

All very clean and tidy. Designer crocery and cutlery. Very designery. 

21 hours ago, RamNut said:

Interesting condundrum. I still think its later. The hearth is very evenly coloured. Also the top is a slightly different coloured stone to the sides and is tooled whereas the sides aren't. it looks like the holes in the mantel which might be some old lifting points. It looks reclaimed? whatever.....its a nice beast but i think it was built to suit the woodburner.

i'm interested in the books now.

i went to someone's house once who only had about three or four books. One book was on prime display in the lounge...it was 'the amazing world of insects'. All i could think about was what kind of person would have 'the amazing world of insects' on prime display in the lounge? 

another house, the bloke had a huge mega book all about Hitler. Again i couldn't help but wonder who would want to have that on display? as might be predicted, he was a total git. 

The holes would have been for a hanging rail for drying towels etc or sometimes added later on for gas lighting.

init.