Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

4 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Best place to eat at night is Pier 17, closely followed by Mora. Neither over pricey i.m.o for the sea cum harbour view.

That terrace is just nice and cheap midday out of the main tourist season and most weekends I expect, plenty of locals in there last week.

Don't know about pier 17 but Mora looked interesting. There used to be a nice little pizza place somewhere there but it seems to have gone. Went to christies on Le Pollet as the quality of the nosh looked good, and it was excellent. 

9 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Don't know about pier 17 but Mora looked interesting. There used to be a nice little pizza place somewhere there but it seems to have gone. Went to christies on Le Pollet as the quality of the nosh looked good, and it was excellent. 

Christie’s is quaint, well beats the stuffy St Pierre Park, full of self important people, like Matt Le Tissier yesterday for his golf day.

The missus emptied my wallet down Le Pollet and surrounding streets on other trips mind, so I don’t have such a favourable impression ha.

1 hour ago, sage said:

In the garden? Sitting outside at the side of the road is best. Laughing at miserable long distance hikers. 

Yes, realised that after a while.

Laughing at midge bitten children was quite good too. 

875AB4D6-40B8-4CC2-B18D-17B1A219C2BC.jpeg