Alan Nixon transfer debacle 16/17

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, satty atwal said:

Nixon totally lost plot now.

Burnley must cough up 8m to win the bidding war for derbys jeff hendrick. The clarets have tabled 6.5m for the roi midfielder but the rams want more. Thry have also turned down 1m from fulham for left back craig forsyth, the 5th county player asked about this summer"

Nixon you talk total tripe.

Not sure of your gender or sexual leanings Satty, but l am certain if both you and Nixon signed up for Match.Com you would score very highly on compatibility.

PistoldPete2
8 hours ago, satty atwal said:

Sell fozzy for 5m get robbie brady for 8m... now thats that sorted 

Brady can't be worth £8million can he? And I doubt fozzy is worth £5 million although nearer to that figure than £500k. 

17 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Brady can't be worth £8million can he? And I doubt fozzy is worth £5 million although nearer to that figure than £500k. 

Leicester and West Ham are both after Brady at £12m

3 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Brady is currently the best left sided championship player being chased by the prem champions so yes he is imho. Fozzy 5m? Probably a biased head comment tbf from me but like u said alot closer to that than 500k.... 3.5m absolute minimum imo

On 31/07/2016 at 23:19, satty atwal said:

Brady is currently the best left sided championship player being chased by the prem champions so yes he is imho. Fozzy 5m? Probably a biased head comment tbf from me but like u said alot closer to that than 500k.... 3.5m absolute minimum imo

West ham trying to get Martin olsson for 3m. Helpful reference point I guess. 

16 minutes ago, whiteroseram said:

Misread that as "West ham trying to get Martin and olsson for 3m" nearly spat my coffee across the table 

I feel terrible. Never come between a man and his morning coffee. Or was it never get between a dog and it's food? 

Either way I feel your pain....

Mind - back on topic.your misread is the sort of stunt the two cockernee wide-boy spiv barons might tty. And they've got all the tescos cash to spend seeing as they can cross out the forecast outgoings for stadium maintenance. ..grumble...

Isn't he due to make another  ' something surprising / bizarre / interesting / etc. will be in the  Sunday/ Monday  papers'

titillating announcement ???   His opportunities to do this are fast running out .

Pearson has opened the door for him to do this in his post-match interview.

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, Cam the Ram said:

We have bids in for players.

I thought all the decent players had gone. Anyway we will see, there's been very little reliable gossip. 

Archived