Playoffs Thread

Bris Vegas

May as well have a playoffs thread seeing as we're likely to be talking plenty about all the playoffs, not just the Championship but from League One and League Two also.

I'm quite looking forward to seeing Brighton and Sheff Wed. Both clubs are well supported, both clubs have overachieved (or at least surprised) this season after being part of the also-rans group last season.

Both play good football, both have decent individual players. Knockeart or Forestieri? Battle of the divers? Both are great players, and are definitely up there with the most exciting in the Championship that's for sure.

Any predictions for that one? Both league games finished 0-0 if I remember correctly.

I'm going with 2-1 Sheff Wed in the first-leg. All to play for in the second.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

For they are mere divers, a pale imitation of Chris Martin's "clever play".

Looking forward to that one. I go for 1-1 at Hillsborough, all to play for at the Whithdean.

Chris Martin just falls over though. They do the football equivalent of a triple somersault.

Looking like being 2 for 2 on Play-Off winners being relegated straight back (Norwich, QPR), but still only 2 of the last 5 (Crystal Palace, West Ham, Swansea being the other three)

Archived