lets get pp rocking

B4ev6is

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, angieram said:

Can I just mention how good our black and white ballions looked at Brighton on Monday? I  thought that was a very good effort for an away game. 

Of course Sky didn't show them but we appreciated them!

I'm surprised sky showed our goal

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Can I just mention how good our black and white ballions looked at Brighton on Monday? I  thought that was a very good effort for an away game. 

I think B4 was putting a touch of French into his OP.

Having just checked, ballion is French for dangling. So, if I am right, people need to be dangling at Pride Park to help the lads.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I never saw them. Scraves and flanges aplenty, but no ballions. I was to the right of the goal (near the celebration following Andi's goal)

11 hours ago, The 1884 Group said:

We are taking a breather for this one, flags will be in North stand, we will be making lots of noise as always, but all our focus is on the playoffs atm (delivery dependent)

Half fans?:p

13 hours ago, eddie said:

I never saw them. Scraves and flanges aplenty, but no ballions. I was to the right of the goal (near the celebration following Andi's goal)

Must admit I didn't really notice a great number of balloons either and I was in the same area as you (quite near the front though - row D, so maybe they were more prominent further back).

Love it or hate it, you have to say Brighton do a much better job of the fan cam than we do. 

8 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Must admit I didn't really notice a great number of balloons either and I was in the same area as you (quite near the front though - row D, so maybe they were more prominent further back).

Love it or hate it, you have to say Brighton do a much better job of the fan cam than we do. 

Same row as us, right next to the walkway. I had to rescue the Memsahib as some celebrating fan nearly knocked her off her feet and dragged her into the melee.

3 hours ago, eddie said:

Same row as us, right next to the walkway. I had to rescue the Memsahib as some celebrating fan nearly knocked her off her feet and dragged her into the melee.

That would be DEL misbehaving again.

Hes a bogger.

On the subject of scarves

Why do Derby fans not take scarves? Ive had scarves since I first started going 30 years ago, and generally still take one, but always feel im in the minority, even with mels freebie no one seems to bother.

Personally thought it looked great watching Liverpool twirl them around last night once they were winning their semi-final.

Do people think if we had a YNWA type slow anthem like Liverpool/ Celtic we would see more?

I notice in germany they really go to town with scarves and other shamless merchandise showing off team colours.

11 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Been to a few this season away i had grab my dad as some nearly knocked him flying. This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is Derby County.

Thank you Dalai Ram.

1 hour ago, jagerbob said:

Why do Derby fans not take scarves? Ive had scarves since I first started going 30 years ago, and generally still take one, but always feel im in the minority, even with mels freebie no one seems to bother.

Personally thought it looked great watching Liverpool twirl them around last night once they were winning their semi-final.

Do people think if we had a YNWA type slow anthem like Liverpool/ Celtic we would see more?

I notice in germany they really go to town with scarves and other shamless merchandise showing off team colours.

Always take mine although I no longer tie it to my wrist like the good old days when I was a youth. 

1 hour ago, jagerbob said:

Completely agree. I've got a few scarves that i've collected over the years and always take one with me - hold it above my head during Steve Bloomers Watching and wave it like mad when we score. I've always loved the effect of a whole crowd doing this but always feel a nob when i do it as i'm the only one.

19 hours ago, eddie said:

I was on the 6 yard line near back. Balloons released below me and drifted left across goal area so probably never near you, @eddie .

Archived