Spurs

Rams forever

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RiddingsRam said:

The eye poking fair enough that's out of order , but tempers flaring over not condoning it but i can understand it . 

if it was our players id be disgusted and ashamed of them. Far from as you put it "rather see that from my team than no passion !" No place in football for it.

eye poking, deliberately standing on a players hand, scything players down. Reckless and dangerous disgusting mardy and petulant. Its not passion, its the football equivalent of a paddy and throwing the monopoly board over.

2 minutes ago, davenportram said:

if it was our players id be disgusted and ashamed of them. Far from as you put it "rather see that from my team than no passion !" No place in football for it.

eye poking, deliberately standing on a players hand, scything players down. Reckless and dangerous disgusting mardy and petulant. Its not passion, its the football equivalent of a paddy and throwing the monopoly board over.

You never played mate and been in a complete free for all with a team of players you can't stand?!!

1 minute ago, davenportram said:

Like I said there only human . I'm not condoning there behaviour but again I understand there reaction . When your that passionate about something tempers boil over , it happens nobody's perfect . If it was our lads I wouldn't be happy but I'd understand there emotions .

2 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

You never played mate and been in a complete free for all with a team of players you can't stand?!!

I played rugby at a high level, and yes I've been in "free for alls", but not because we weren't winning. They got mardy because they weren't winning.

In a similar way to the west brom game. Pressure seemed to effect them more than it did leicester. Which following the Vardy suspension, and the way spurs played at Stoke, i would have thought would have been the other way round,

Archived